20 kilometres cc

Titan

Featured Posts

I see that CWDF is now second place in the ranking, behind CanalPlaAC. Maybe most boaters want to use the canals for boating rather than turning them into the equivalent of a caravan park.

Caravan parks do however in general seem to be managed quite well.

Caravan parks do however in general seem to be managed quite well.

Maybe that is because the caravan parks charge to stay overnight so they can then employ a warden to keep things tidy and prevent over stayers.
  • Greenie 1

I see that CWDF is now second place in the ranking, behind CanalPlaAC. Maybe most boaters want to use the canals for boating rather than turning them into the equivalent of a caravan park.

However if all hits to CWDF were actually recorded for the purposes of the ranking it would actually be streets ahead of CanalPlanAC. Not all are, only ones to certain parts of the site.

Carry on........ as you were peeps....

YAWN

Yes And Why Not?

I think we usually express such distances in miles on here, Titan, but the problem seems to be that CART have decreed that CCers move a certain distance from time to time but are apparently unable to decide what that distance is. So the answer to your question is "perhaps"! That is my understanding of the situation anyway.

This us because CC-ERS are using CanalPlanAC for their annual cruising planning.

They have realised that every lock in a flight is a different place and that if there are bridges and other stuff in between, even more plaices. Therefore the chip shop is open.

So...If I (move,cruise,navigate) at least 20km in a license year, I qualify guide lines for constant cruising ??............

Its best to move 9kms, turn round, then do 11kms back. That way you've done the 20, AND more importantly your boat is in a different place and the pointy end is facing the other way. This is absolute proof that you are a proper CC'er. Plus your car is still close, and the kids can still walk to school - it will keep them fit as they don't do much sport anymore.

rolleyes.gif

Its best to move 9kms, turn round, then do 11kms back. That way you've done the 20, AND more importantly your boat is in a different place and the pointy end is facing the other way. This is absolute proof that you are a proper CC'er. Plus your car is still close, and the kids can still walk to school - it will keep them fit as they don't do much sport anymore.

rolleyes.gif

Good advice. But why these blasted kilometres? Anyone would think we were part of Europe.

Oh, hang on...