Best pay your CRT licence

bigcol

Featured Posts

Absolutely. When I was a sole trader l had several building contractors who would contact me and several that I could turn to on the rare occasion work got tightly. Like a few on here once you have got a name for reliability and good workmanship there is no need to advertise anywhere. I trade under my own name and internet searches have never turned up any work related stuff.

All very true but none of that prevents web directories filling in details from the yellow pages/telephone directory and or satisfied customers putting your details on to recommended trades sites. Once it was on one it rapidly spread. I am astonished if in this day and age anyone trades successfully with satisfied customers and nobody thinks they are doing a good turn by adding you to various sites.

Your part of the world/profession must be radically different to conditions up here. We have been closed 7 years I have just googled the business and got a whole google page of reference. (I didn't check further).

Thanks to all those who reported the thread. I've removed a lot of posts, to give the thread a chance of survival. If it spirals into bickering again, I'll move it to the VP and you can take it off topic if you want.

Edited by DeanS

thank you

You mentioned earlier in the thread that you're in possession of some facts regarding the "full story". I know many would love it if you could share any of it, but bear in mind that it will generate a lot of interest, and I urge you to deal with forum members in a friendly manner. If you have no info to share, (that would be a shame), then this thread will continue discussions on half truths, as is the nature of many forum discussions.

You mentioned earlier in the thread that you're in possession of some facts regarding the "full story". I know many would love it if you could share any of it, but bear in mind that it will generate a lot of interest, and I urge you to deal with forum members in a friendly manner. If you have no info to share, (that would be a shame), then this thread will continue discussions on half truths, as is the nature of many forum discussions.

surely she has to be careful what she puts on here especially if its going to court?

You mentioned earlier in the thread that you're in possession of some facts regarding the "full story". I know many would love it if you could share any of it, but bear in mind that it will generate a lot of interest, and I urge you to deal with forum members in a friendly manner. If you have no info to share, (that would be a shame), then this thread will continue discussions on half truths, as is the nature of many forum discussions. s

Sorry but now this has actually been placed in the legal world and courts it would not be wise to allow people to any more facts but I do now have the correct people helping me ..I am sorry but people have prior to me joining decided to rip this to bits there is no sense in fueling peoples fingers for them to make assumption about what they think they know

Edited by Tracynikol

Sorry but now this has actually been placed in the legal world and courts it would not be wise to allow people to any more facts but I do now have the correct people helping me ..I am sorry but people have prior to me joining decided to rip this to bits there is no sense in fueling peoples fingers for theu m to assume fact they think they know

Ok no worries, I shall be patient. Please can you keep us informed of the court dates etc, and any court orders or judgements which come of this.

surely it is very dangerous for site crew to incite someone to do something clearly not in their best interests?

I am glad to see Tracy has knocked you back.

for an ordinary member to do this would be bad enough but from the site crew?

as I said earlier - I see no evidence that you have asked CRT to put their case in the public domain.

• Greenie 1

surely it is very dangerous for site crew to incite someone to do something clearly not in their best interests?

as I said earlier - I see no evidence that you have asked CRT to put their case in the public domain.

incite?

knocked me back?

roflmao.

mod hat off of course.

I was simply asking if there was any additional info which could be shared. frusty.gif

To be fair to Dean, it was Tracy who complained that people discussing it were getting the facts wrong. If they didn't want it discussed they shouldn't have posted it on Youtube.

To be fair to Dean, it was Tracy who complained that people discussing it were getting the facts wrong. If they didn't want it discussed they shouldn't have posted it on Youtube.

I didn't post it on youtube neither did the owner so again it is being surmised that the owner did it is totally wrong and I didn't complain really it was 25 pages long before I even knew this site or this thread existed...and people are still very busy jumping to conclusions.

I didn't post it on youtube neither did the owner so again it is being surmised that the owner did it is totally wrong and I didn't complain really it was 25 pages long before I even knew this site or this thread existed...and people are still very busy jumping to conclusions.

Do you know who did post it on YT? They seemed to be encouraging support for your cause, although the discussion is a bit more heated than on here. It's strange how different people can get such wildly different perspectives from watching the same footage. At least this thread has put you in contact with people who you think can help you.

Edited by Willber G

I too found your post to be rather thoughtless and unnecessary.

It was full of thought...."how can I try and encourage the thread back on topic. Hey, I know...I'll ask the person who may have real info ,to share some".

It was necessary....I had just spent 30mins of my life removing the remnants of off topic posts after receiving numerous reports of bickering.

This is my last post on this thread for now. Leave it alone.

It was full of thought...."how can I try and encourage the thread back on topic. Hey, I know...I'll ask the person who may have real info ,to share some".

It was necessary....I had just spent 30mins of my life removing the remnants of off topic posts after receiving numerous reports of bickering.

This is my last post on this thread for now. Leave it alone.

Perhaps you should have done more than skip read it before pronouncing then because it had already been pointed out that posting all details would be unwise. You posting another request made you look a clumsy oaf. Sorry.

• Greenie 1

Would Dean/GoodGurl or whoever please just end this now. Did the boat need a licence, was it on an exempt mooring, have C&RT exceeded their authority? Who the hell knows, it's just become pointless, slag Dean a bit, point scoring nonsense. No one apparently knows the facts or at any rate is prepared to disclose them so let's end it before it goes further down the...let's say line.

K

Would Dean/GoodGurl or whoever please just end this now. Did the boat need a licence, was it on an exempt mooring, have C&RT exceeded their authority? Who the hell knows, it's just become pointless, slag Dean a bit, point scoring nonsense. No one apparently knows the facts or at any rate is prepared to disclose them so let's end it before it goes further down the...let's say line.

K

As the one who directed Tracynikol to the thread (already at page 25 and IMHO, already off topic), I did so to see if she could gain some extra knowledge and help, that help has been forthcoming. Until the legalities play out, may this thread be locked. It seems to have degenerated into a spat, which does neither the forum nor the relevant posters any favours.

K

Hear hear. I cant believe posters are STILL banging on about whether Dunkley's business exists or not after all that moderating effort by Dean yesterday to deleting it all.

Seconding StarUKKiwi's request. Can we have the thread locked please? There is nothing constructive left to add.

Hear hear. I cant believe posters are STILL banging on about whether Dunkley's business exists or not after all that moderating effort by Dean yesterday to deleting it all.

Seconding StarUKKiwi's request. Can we have the thread locked please? There is nothing constructive left to add.

Off topic but...I've never quite understood why locking a thread solves anything. It's obvious spats just carry on in new threads.