EE free SIM with 100GB free data for 2 months included

smileypete

Featured Posts

Just a heads up, more info here:

http://shop.ee.co.uk/campaigns/dan-and-phil

Don't know if it'll work for tethering but if a CCer it might keep you in films for a couple of months over Christmas and New Year. smile.png OK they need to send it to a postal address but maybe freinds or family can oblige. More info in a topic at HotUKDeals:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/ee-sim-100gb-4g-data-for-two-months-for-free-2060413

Also EE are doing free 100MB for life for new PAYG customers who top up at least £5. But you can buy an EE PAYG SIM already topped up with £5 from Ebay - for 99p. smile.png

Might be OK for very light users or emergency use, again more info in the respective topic on HotUKDeals:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/back-stock-ee-payg-sim-with-5-credit-100mb-free-data-every-month-for-life-1-free-2043824

cheers, Pete.

~smpt~

Edited by smileypete
  • Greenie 1

Tryping errot in the title I'm thinking. wink.png

Looks to be accurate to me...

Limited Edition SIM: Sign up by 23:59 on 21st December 2014 to get a UK data allowance of 100GB each month for 2 consecutive months for free. You’ll also get weekly text messages with exclusive content. Put the SIM in your phone within 14 days of getting it. Data lasts for 30 days or until it runs out, whichever happens first and does not roll over to the next month. One SIM per customer over 16 only. Limited 4G coverage, see ee.co.uk/coverage. Top up £10 before midnight on the day after you activate your SIM, it will be used automatically to buy 30 days of 250 minutes and unlimited texts. We’ll contact you with special offers. Terms apply, see ee.co.uk/terms.

100GB for free is quite a lot considering what plans are on offer. I had a look at their stuff but couldnt find anything out about tethering or not. They had instructions on how to tether various phones. I wonder if it will work in a mifi.

Ordered. Thanks.

Edited by Ssscrudddy

Should work with Mifi, I use the prepaid bundles from EE in mine. This is actually an amazing offer, I've ordered a few of them under friends and family. Should be a nice winter of streaming ;) just what we need while stuck inside.

100GB for free is quite a lot considering what plans are on offer. I had a look at their stuff but couldnt find anything out about tethering or not. They had instructions on how to tether various phones. I wonder if it will work in a mifi.

Ordered. Thanks.

Works in both my old Huawei 5331 3g mifi and my new Huawei 5372 4g mifi.

I am seriously looking at binning the landline as 4g is so much faster. I will just have to remember to keep an eye on my use!

Just out of interest, did your get your mifi's under contract from a network or did you purchase them unlocked? I've got a couple of Three network mifi's and wondered if the EE sim might work in them?

Edited by Bodkin

Just out of interest, did your get your mifi's under contract from a network or did you purchase them unlocked? I've got a couple of Three network mifi's and wondered if the EE sim might work in them?

The 4g one came unlocked bought as PAYG from three yesterday

The 3g ones came from ebay locked on three however I used

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=221370530745&alt=web

To get unlock code

Just to add to this having now used the sim for a week EE have just added to the sim 500minutes and unlimited texts and another 2mb data for free, to be used in the next 28 days.

Will you notice an extra 2mb when you have 100GB per month?

Did you do the £10 topup? If so thats why you got the calls & texts.

Will you notice an extra 2mb when you have 100GB per month?

Did you do the £10 topup? If so thats why you got the calls & texts.

Oops that should have been 2gb not mb

No to up I'm far to tight to spend extra cash. Unless you check your txt, mine is in a 4g mifi so have to make a concious effort to, I wouldn't see it.

It could be that as I registered the sim to my own name and address that EE are trying to woo me back after leaving them earlier this year.

Edited by Loddon

I will have to put the sim in a phone to see if they have done the same to mine.

Can you see how much you have used?

From the dongle 2.31gb in a week

I have 98.1gb left according to my EE account

Numbers just don't add up.

How you could use 100gb in a month unless watching and downloading films I don't know.

I see this as a brand loyalty marketing exercise like cigarette adverts in the 90s. My ee free dan.n.phil sim works ok in my old moto defy but tethering is not very reliable.

so they do seem to be giving something for free..i.ordered one for swmbo as well who is on a ee contract anyway- I wonder if that makes a difference?

I have two EE phones & OH has one, both on contract, two kids at home have one each on PAYG.

We ordered two sims. Have only used one so far but will activate the other on the last day possible.

Our normal dongle based internet usage for all 4 of us is 25gig a month but we have to monitor it so we dont run out.

I see that EE do a 50 gig deal for £50.

I would like a deal were I could buy say 50-100 gig & it could be used on any of my phones or dongle sims.

I was a bit worried about downloading software (or even paying on ebay) to get an unlock code for my 3 mifi, but if you go to the 3 site you can get an unlock code for free for any device that's locked on 3.

All you do is fill in the online form and they email you the code.

Just waiting for mine to be emailed to me