Inflation - or is the market very bouyant.

bigste

Featured Posts

Boat built in 1978. Forget the mooring he doesn't own it. So 36k for a 36 year old boat. The guy certainly has a sense of humour!!

Well as the advert says, he thinks owning a boat gets one on the property ladder and as we all know, property prices only ever go UP!!

ninja.gif

MtB

They are like Ecofans and Axiom blades. Once you've stumped up the money to buy one, you're determined it will WORK!!!!!!!!

I reckon Ecofans work alright, but not as an 'over unity' energy device as some seem to expect. smile.png

IE you need a goodly surplus of heat near the stove to spread around the rest of the bote.... they don't create it from nothing.

cheers, Pete.

~smpt~

Edited by smileypete

On the River Nene is it ?

Good job CRT don't ask for 15K up front for a mooring on an auction isn't it !!! ( Yes I know they don't run the Nene )

( Tongue firmly in my cheek ) :0)

Seeing the other 4 are reasonably priced there must be something we are missing but it does seem very over priced.

but it does have a 50hp Perkins ! Lol

I see this eBay seller has another four boats up for sale.

Seller is the owner of Blackthorn Marina and Willy Watts Marina, both local to me.

He is also an A1 good guy he doesn't own Woodford Mill there have been some changes there of late so I supect its a brokerage sale and customer had set the price.

Edited by Loddon

Seller is the owner of Blackthorn Marina and Willy Watts Marina, both local to me.

He is also an A1 good guy he doesn't own Woodford Mill there have been some changes there of late so I supect its a brokerage sale and customer had set the price.

100% positive feedback seems good for anyone involved in selling boats.

The price includes removal and disposal of Rosie and Jim. If you take it complete with R&J, you can have it for £10k.

MP.

LoL MP. When we went to see our Tub R&J were aboard. The lovely Jayne & I made a pact to disembark them at the first bridge ole out of Hatherton we come to. Fortunately they had scampered orf before we took over..