Tow from Tewkesbury?? Help!!

Sinead Carnie

Featured Posts

Wow, Sinead, that IS lovely! If you don't mind me asking, what's your "emergency exit" from that end of the boat? My OH is rather tall and i would like him to be able to lie down and stretch out in bed, this seems like a good solution to the "long bed" need...

Wow, Sinead, that IS lovely! If you don't mind me asking, what's your "emergency exit" from that end of the boat? My OH is rather tall and i would like him to be able to lie down and stretch out in bed, this seems like a good solution to the "long bed" need...

There's a hatch right next to the left hand post as you're facing the bed.plenty big enough to throw myself out of in an emergency! There's actually room for a King size mattress.

Excellent, might just stop next time and say hi if that's ok.

Of course please do!

I like the looks of what has been done, also because you won't find another boat done like yours in a hurry.Good luck with the rest of your fit-out.Peter.

Thank you very much Peter. It's a product of our crazy imaginations so it certainly will be a one off!

• 2 weeks later...

Went past saturday afternoon, was going to stop to say hello, but looked like nobody aboard... maybe next time.

The Slough, is that the one moored just behind you? Was wondering why its sat there, how come its so high in the water?

Yes thats the one. its pretty much stripped so probably why its so high.

is the old narrowboat "slough" near you , shame its been left in poor condition . CRT on the case to move it

Someone has bought it now so hopefully it will be looked after now

You will have to video, and YouTube it. I wish you all the best. If you get into trouble either due to time or skills moving this boat, contact Nigel Caton a member of this site (no connection) he knows a thing or three about moving boats by water