Tow from Tewkesbury?? Help!!

Sinead Carnie

Featured Posts

Its finally in the water bab. Outboard motor doesnt seem to be working well though as its conflicting with the exsisting rudder. Think I might need to get intouch with Gordons Narrowboat Services x

Going round in circles springs to mind Matt. try to get the engine sorted else you'll be there till Xmas by the looks of it. Did they ever do a Laurel and Hardy on the water??? laugh.png

Thankyou, I cant work out how to attach images on here...am I being really thick? I clicked on the image icon but it only lets me attach a URL..

You have to upload the image to a separate site such as Flickr, photo bucket, imgur.

Then get the URLof the image and use that.

Not simple but it can be done. Use search to get more help or pm me

You have to upload the image to a separate site such as Flickr, photo bucket, imgur.

Then get the URLof the image and use that.

Not simple but it can be done. Use search to get more help or pm me Oh that

Oh that's not a problem I just thought I was missing something on here to attach it to! I'm not as thick as I suspected after all...laugh.png

Good luck, sounds like you have got your hands full! Keep us postedcheers.gif

Just a bit!! ha ha! thankyou!

great to see it afloat and on the move, well done

Thankyou Caroline, the SARA team are towing her up to the canal system...still not got the engine going but we will get there! We may be lacking in a lot of things at the moment but determination isn't one of them!

Thankyou Caroline, the SARA team are towing her up to the canal system...still not got the engine going but we will get there! We may be lacking in a lot of things at the moment but determination isn't one of them!

I'm glad the right person bought this boat :) good luck, and keep going. And take notes, so you can write a book about it all one day :)

https://flic.kr/p/nrA2Fs

Matty and his technicolour dream coat

I'm glad the right person bought this boat smile.png good luck, and keep going. And take notes, so you can write a book about it all one day smile.png

Thankyou that means a lot! Well she is ours now for good or bad but she will be beautiful and loved again its just going to take time, we wont give up. She's got too much history to let her rot away anymore.

Being as she was overhanging the other side of the concrete bit it would have been a huge shove or as the OP mentioned earlier in the thread, 2 cranes.

I was told that 2 cranes were going to be used and booked for the Thursday as the landowner had taken responsibility for getting her in after some negotiations but he called us Wednesday to say she was in. We assumed she had been lifted by the 2 cranes but since found out she was shoved in by a digger. It's twisted the cabin slightly and popped one of the windows but my partner is rebuilding the cabin anyway so it's not the end of the world...just a wet couple of weeks while he stays on her getting her home as the rain is coming in in places.

HOORRA

Being as mad as yourselves, and a fellow rescuer of boats, one who tends to see good not bad I salute you Both, I truly wish you well, you will need lorry loads of time, patience, and some more. clapping.gif

The forum will bring much support and advice,genuinely excited for you Good Luck. And please keep us updated kind regards Martin