Boat for sale

deckhand

Featured Posts

Lovely.....but!

Reading the feature, it seems the rowing clubs 'disposed of them as the expense of maintaining them was becoming too much of a burden'.

Not so much a case of can you afford to buy, more, can you afford to maintain it?

That reminds me - must check last weeks lottery ticket....

Very nice.

Gotta love the turfed roof terrace. I wonder how that works with dampness for the wood underneath. Would you use a pretrol lawnmower or electric 1?

That pink kitchen is awful tho.

put a goat up there, Norway still has grass roofed houses and they apparently tether a goat to keep grass short--course then you have the added delight of a somewhat aromatic smell wafting

We moored next to one of these when we took our boat down to the Oxford area to attend a family wedding a few years ago. It had apparently belonged to St. John's college and was now owned by the hotel, the Four Pillars, and let out as a floating function suite. It was quite spectacular.

There is one in Shepperton but I thought it was a copy in steel.

If its that one and its an original one then one does wonder about the hull if it is wood..

And it doesn't have a mooring. And it doesn't have an engine.

Its not the one in Sheppetton and it is wood.

Another one

http://inea.co.uk/ResidentialSales/PropertyDetails/Truly_Splendid_Oxford_College_Barge-Rochester-Kent-475ED984B.aspx