Morco Squirrel spares stockists

MtB

Featured Posts

Ok, my cracked Squirrel door glass fell to bits last night so getting a new one has suddenly got urgent!

Does anyone know of a chandlery or stove place that has them in stock, available to buy over the counter? Ideally braunston or southwards.

An hour on the phone this morning has simply established that stove shops get them in to order, taking several days. Same seems to be the case buying on line. Several days delivery and I'd like one NOW!

Many thanks,

MtB

MtB whilst not exactly on your doorstep TLC (http://www.thelocker.co.uk) at Parvis Bridge on the river Wey usually hold them in stock. A quick call to Julia or Stuart will confirm if they have them in stock. They did when mine broke a couple of years ago.

01932 355 311

Edited by Leo No2

Lots of places online if you google Morso (not Morco!) Squirrel glass. I'm sure if you look through them you will find one to send express. Meanwhile surely a handy chap like yourself will have a piece of thin steel plate to cut to size as a temporary measure? That's what I would do until I could get the glass.

Edited by Mac of Cygnet

MtB whilst not exactly on your doorstep TLC (http://www.thelocker.co.uk) at Parvis Bridge on the river Wey usually hold them in stock. A quick call to Julia or Stuart will confirm if they have them in stock. They did when mine broke a couple of years ago.

01932 355 311

Brill, Julia has one and is saving it for me. many thanks!!

And thanks to everyone else who answered too.

MtB

Its not a bad idea to cut say from a piece of 1/16'' steel plate or similar and keep it handy to use pro-tem instead of Pyrex glass to keep your stove going whilst you procure a new bit of glass. Or keep a spare glass in stock of course.

Its not a bad idea to cut say from a piece of 1/16'' steel plate or similar and keep it handy to use pro-tem instead of Pyrex glass to keep your stove going whilst you procure a new bit of glass. Or keep a spare glass in stock of course.

Yes but how can you see what the ecofan is supposed to be doing??

MtB

Yes but how can you see what the ecofan is supposed to be doing??

MtB

Well you could drill a little peep hole in it with a little swinging shutter over it like like some external key holes have or prison cell door peep holes. closedeyes.gif