Pubs that definitely warrant further vis

joflet

Featured Posts

<Deploys tongue in cheek smiley>

I have never been there but someone suggested the Dog & Doublet on The Nene is nice - it might be advisable to ring ahead to check they are open before travelling any distance.

Funnily enough, I did actually google it. It's open!

Major typo....

The Diggle Hotel near the start of the Stanedge Tunnel on the HNC has great staff, food and beer (lovely pint of Tiger Rut). Dog- and child-tolerant.

On the Rochdale, Stubbing Wharf near Hebden Bridge offers equally good services.

There are loads of others in Lancs/ W Yorks but I can't remember them clearly....

<Deploys tongue in cheek smiley>

I have never been there but someone suggested the Dog & Doublet on The Nene is nice - it might be advisable to ring ahead to check they are open before travelling any distance.[/quot

Victoria in beeston. It's a walk from the mooring on the Notts and beeston cut but well worth it for good choice decent beer. Wine list looks good too though never tried as such good beer.

Great food too with lots interesting veggie options.

Right by beeston station in case you want to go by train.

Not sure if this topic is genuine or I am missing a joke somewhere, but I like The Pyewipe Inn in Lincoln.

We like the Pyewipe as well. Good food, nice location. Oft pop in after shopping in Lincoln or returning home after visiting the boat at its winter mooring. Cracking sunday lunches.