Website Removal

MRarabia

Featured Posts

WEBSITE REMOVAL

Before I pull down my website (which will please CART) please have a last look at it and pass on your comments.

I plan to construct a new one and to relaunch this autumn.

Hopefully I'll produce something with more bite, even though the current one is viewed as pretty contentious.

Its been a great success and great fun.

http://www.bridge26.demon.co.uk/alternativebw.html

Thanks

MRarabia

Home of the original 12 volt Programmable On/Off Timer Switch - The POOT SWITCH

0-7-8-6-0-6-8-8-1-3-4

• Greenie 1

I clicked the link and got away with it so seems harmless enough!

Sadly I found the content I read before shutting the tab was mostly tedious moaning - not that I read a great deal before losing interest.

Just my opinion, in case you want to take it into account when writing your next version.

MtB

Well that's really moved us forward.

People should invest more time and effort in this kind of thing, and CRT must then surely suddenly pull their socks up, and become the top rate custodians of our waterways that we all wish them to be.

On the other hand, though..................... :lol:

The site says more to readers about the owner than it says about CRT.

As Alan says, unremitting onslaughts of criticism don't make people/organisations think 'oh yeah, good points, we'll buck up in future'. It just makes them defensive, and dig in. Not helpful.

I'm falling into the same trap myself now! For the next version MRArabia, can we have some well-thought-out solutions too please? Thanks.

MtB

I live for buffoonery and parody as a way of... telling it as it is... so to speak. Often a bit of comic content can carry a point, much more the a long diatribe ever could. Private Eye is a wonderful example of comedy and parody raising issues. Please leave the site up.... Then build a sister site to complement.

you can get 12v timers on ebay for about £5 from the land of untold opportunities and cheap international shipping

nothing special but they do work I run my heating on one

Ditto.

I run my fridge and freezer with two of them for a tenner off EBay.