Hatton

NB Lola

Featured Posts

40 years ago, with a crew of 12 19 years olds we did it in 1 hour 23. 3 years ago, with a crew of 5 50-somethings, we managed 1 hour 27. Both were clear runs going down, with no delays.

The Tom o the wood was nice food, very nice food and was where we stopped after the Hatton flight yesterday. Be prepared to pay about £20 a head for main course and pud with a beer each included

I found the Tom to be thoroughly depressing the last couple of times I visited. Poor beer choice, and we were almost the only people in there

That was in the evening

Richard

I found the Tom to be thoroughly depressing the last couple of times I visited. Poor beer choice, and we were almost the only people in there

That was in the evening

Richard

We were amongst about 5 other groups in the conservatory, did not depress me at all, although I agree that the beer choice was limited

We were amongst about 5 other groups in the conservatory, did not depress me at all, although I agree that the beer choice was limited

Clearly a different time of day. The conservatory was empty

Richard