Forum Emails?

Featured Posts

Daniel I sent you a PM this evening, did you get an email notification for it?

No I didn't, I don't think I have seen any since we moved server, ditto having recently subscribed to instant notifications of the gnosel banter thread, although I get notifications of threads in the forsale area that need approving.

Now you mention it, not today. Last one was last night. (Following a topic)

Pete

Hmmmm, that is interesting.

I just got an email notification OK for the PM that I just received.

Very odd. Clearly all a bit random.

I have set a limit on the number the server will allow send of 300 per hour, else the likely hood of getting your ip blacklisted for spamming increases but I don't expect we should be hitting that.

Daniel

Indeed, and the very small number who claim not to be able to get beyond the home page at all. One of which a little like you can then get on fine using his Linux box on the same

network.

And as we know, my xp laptop is totally fine!

Daniel

Indeed, and the very small number who claim not to be able to get beyond the home page at all. One of which a little like you can then get on fine using his Linux box on the same

network.

And as we know, my xp laptop is totally fine!

Daniel

regarding some people having access problems from windows machines - could it be an issue with their local dns cache? might be worth flushing it (did the move to a new server result in a new ip address?)

regarding some people having access problems from windows machines - could it be an issue with their local dns cache? might be worth flushing it (did the move to a new server result in a new ip address?)

See this thread, we've gone a long long way (5 pages and counting) since that

I have just had a result on the other forum regarding missing notifications.

It appears my emial provider has changed spam settings and all my notifications for that forum were going straight to spam folder.

Worth a check.

Paul