Ethereal ghostly beauty

matty40s

Featured Posts

I have just got in, and I have walked through the most beautiful and wonderful view.

The frost is sticking to everything, the humidity in the air is leading to a gentle mist off the river, and the full moon is lending a crystal clarity to the whole picture and glinting off the still swollen water as it passes over the wier.

I can't capture it,it is just there.

I have just got in, and I have walked through the most beautiful and wonderful view.

The frost is sticking to everything, the humidity in the air is leading to a gentle mist off the river, and the full moon is lending a crystal clarity to the whole picture and glinting off the still swollen water as it passes over the wier.

Aw :( Come on!!!!!

1 photo at least ?

I got home from work half an hour ago too. Frost on the benches and grass along the towpath, everything lit bright grey-white by the moon. It was a beautiful walk home.

Ok one I shot not that long ago, this was breath taking.... where was I?

th_2E7B2F21-390F-44E0-9081-CF76D0B3A0D6-1171-000000D212BE1114.jpg

just click on the image, it should work!

stunning footage nigel, thats what I love about early morning moving boats, you see magical sights.

oh, and the bridge I took the photo from is covered in sheet ice because of the spray from the wier

Edited by matty40s

Mike Askin posted a superb video of NB Victoria travelling through Tixall Wide at sunset on his FB wall yesterday - I would love it if he were to share it here

Done:

Also, check out this Album I took this morning:

Cheers,

Mikey