Where has the camouflage boat thread gone?

Lady Muck

Featured Posts

Although I'm not sure I would agree with 'hearsay'................I suppose that depends on who you hear it from. I suppose everything is hearsay once it wasn't actually you it happened to then. Shame, I thought it might help some boaters out.

I've taken the thread down until I can speak to Dan. Uncomfortable about publishing hearsay on the web.

Hope you understand the reasons.

OK with me. I got concerned when it became apparent that there was more than one.

Lady M - how many active moderators are there at the moment? It seems to be you doing all the work

Richard

I think there are sufficient people have seen it that it will stick in peoples minds and we can rely on the cut grapevine to do it's work - after all we can still spread the word via Facebook if people feel the need - I suspect the thread might be back but if not then it is better it does not cause Dan any hassle

• Greenie 1

OK with me. I got concerned when it became apparent that there was more than one.

Lady M - how many active moderators are there at the moment? It seems to be you doing all the work

Richard

It seems to alternate at the mo between Nick (Theo) and LM, with an occasional interjection from Liam.

Edited by MJG

Hmmm has anyone seen them in the same room together?

You are not suggesting that this is one person using two identities as a sort of anti- troll or negative troll or naybe one from the black goo episode of Star Trek ? Maybe Tasha Yar reincarnated?

Actually it is a toss up whether Tasha Yar or Seven of Nine is the sexiiest?

That is NOT a contest

I mean Tasha Yar was ok to fire the imagination of a callow youth but in his later years Seven of Nine just has to be THE one

Yuk!

Pneumatics are no substitute for personality...

Kes is far more attractive.

Maybe visually, but the fighting woman inside Tasha is my thing, and the intelligence of 7 of 9.

Sorry, should I start a new thread or can I camoflage this one here?

Tasha Yar fans - have you checked your 1979 Playboy edition? :o

Oh My Goodness!!

Edited to add

March 1979 and reprinted in May 1988 according to my research - lots of copies on e-bay but I aint that interested that I want to buy an old mag

Edited by Bazza2

Edited to add

March 1979 and reprinted in May 1988 according to my research - lots of copies on e-bay but I aint that interested that I want to buy an old mag

Interested enough to do the research,though, hein? ;)

Anyway, you don't want pneumatic, you want pointy. And purple hair! All those trekkies can go hang, I give you Lt Gay Ellis.

Gabrielle-Drake-Gay-Ellis-changing-UFO.jpg

Edited by Nine of Hearts

Interested enough to do the research,though, hein? ;)

Only as a passing fancy seeing as I was already on the internet - I'm sure you understand

Anyway, you don't want pneumatic, you want pointy. And purple hair! All those trekkies can go hang, I give you Lt Gay Ellis.

Gabrielle-Drake-Gay-Ellis-changing-UFO.jpg

Oh I say!

.Lady M - how many active moderators are there at the moment? It seems to be you doing all the work Richard

It seems to alternate at the mo between Nick (Theo) and LM, with an occasional interjection from Liam.

Are you looking for more moderators? Maybe some of the regular posters might consider volunteering.....