Best Sunset from your moorings Contest

nbfiresprite

Featured Posts

As the nights close in. How about a little contest to see who has taken the best picture of a sunset from your moorings or marina using a phone cam

I start off with one taken on the footbridge in Foxes a few weeks back.

sunsetoverfoxes.jpg

Firesprite

In the office

Edited by nbfiresprite

As the nights close in. How about a little contest to see who has taken the best picture of a sunset from your moorings or marina using a phone cam

I start off with one taken on the footbridge in Foxes a few weeks back.

Firesprite

In the office

That's not a sunset it's Armageddon! Very impressive though, which is what you would expect of Armageddon!

That's not a sunset it's Armageddon! Very impressive though, which is what you would expect of Armageddon!

It was about an hour before sunset on a overcast day with the odd gap in the cloud layer. For a few minutes the sun poked through

a gap, Lighting the sky up in red, yellows and whites.

Firesprite

In the Office

I have a photo which I would like to include. It is stored in the "My pictures" section of my computer. Which buttons must I press to get it into this thread, please?

Lots! you have to have a Photobucket (or similar account) and upload them to that and then load them onto the Forum message. There is a video on here about it. Sorry can't be of more help but it took me a while to get used to it.

Best of Luck, look forward to the pics.

Leo.

I don't know about Armageddon, but I reckon this shot looks as though a bomb has exploded over the City of London!

(Not taken from the boat, but from our flat.)

IMG_5144.jpg

So far, so good. I have opened a Photo Bucket account. I have loaded my photo into it. What is the next step?

Have you watched Martin's video? First time I uploaded, I had Martin's video running alongside in another browser window. It really is easy that way! (And I congratulated him at the time on the video guide) :cheers:

Edited by Jo_

Thanks for your reply, Jo. No I haven't. Where would I find it? What is meant by "another browser window" - surely I don't need to have two computers running to perform this operation? I am far from being a computer boffin, please forgive what may appear to be facile questions.

Thanks for your reply, Jo. No I haven't. Where would I find it? What is meant by "another browser window" - surely I don't need to have two computers running to perform this operation? I am far from being a computer boffin, please forgive what may appear to be facile questions.

Hi,

So far so good, have you uploaded the pic to Photb?.

If so it should give you a code under the picture, copy this and then paste it on the CWDF note (not sure if this is right but it worked for me).

Good luck.

Mike.

PS Preview the post to make sure it's Ok.