For Men only, wimmin keep out.

Featured Posts

Following a recent trent, I feel that we Men, need a quiet refuge, where we can discuss the finer points of engines, gearboxes, electrical gubbins etc, etc, without the meddlesome interuptions from women.

So, what say you, is preferable to polish the rocker covers, a paste, like 'Peek', or a liquid, like 'Brasso'?

Following a recent trent, I feel that we Men, need a quiet refuge, where we can discuss the finer points of engines, gearboxes, electrical gubbins etc, etc, without the meddlesome interuptions from women.

So, what say you, is preferable to polish the rocker covers, a paste, like 'Peek', or a liquid, like 'Brasso'?

I was wondering how long it would take LOL

I was wondering how long it would take LOL

It really does depend upon the size and complexity of the rocker covers, and the standard you are attempting to achieve.......

Tidal trent none tidal trent trent and mersey or stoke on trent ? lol

I recently broke one of my nails while fiddling with my propshaft, I havnt made it common knowledge before now as ive never done this sort of thing before but have been caught fiddling on my own with various shafts of different lengths and diameters in the past.

Should I wear gloves in future or will it go away of its own accord

Speaking in a very deep voice from behind my fakemoustache, I'd say cheap tommy ketchup left for half an hour or so works just as well. And if you feel peckish, you can lick it off too - polished and cleaned in one go.

Edited by headjog
  • Greenie 1

Or, more to the point;

Son-in-Law has a BMC 1.5 fitted to a 30 ft boat

In the box of bits that came with the boat is a chromed Wolsey rocker cover.

Should he fit it to engine?

Guest wanted

Or, more to the point;

Son-in-Law has a BMC 1.5 fitted to a 30 ft boat

In the box of bits that came with the boat is a chromed Wolsey rocker cover.

Should he fit it to engine?

only if he has a good women to keep it clean! :blink:

only if he has a good women to keep it clean! :blink:

Well, fairly sure that stepdaughter wouldn't be up for that, and it probably doesn't do to enquire of S-i-L whether he might have any other women who might clean engines.