2011 Historic Boat Shows

jake_crew

Featured Posts

Are you going to all these Mike :blink: If you've got time there's one or two more-

Sept 10-11 Windmill end

24-25 Black country museum

Oct 1-2 Acton Bridge

15-16 Bond Warehouse Stourbridge

Andrew

Thanks Andrew. I've now added them, and no - I can't get to all of the events!! :captain:

I'd forgotten about the Black Country Museum do assuming it's actually going ahead. That makes a mess of my plans!

I've added it to my personal calendar - isnt Google brilliant!

m@

You'll have the new ones I've just added then as well! B)

Edited by mykaskin

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Andrew. I've now added them, and no - I can't get to all of the events!! :captain:

I'd forgotten about the Black Country Museum do assuming it's actually going ahead. That makes a mess of my plans!

You'll have the new ones I've just added then as well! B)

Here's a fairly complete list:

http://mbswallow.freehostia.com/index.php?page=inland-waterways-events-2011

best wishes

David L

We are contemplating a "run" upto Braunston this year to join the fun and sample the atmoshpere, but mainly the ale...

quite a few possible event from late April through to mid june, shame we need to work!

maybe have a banterette for us cwf folks there?

It wasn't a particularly brilliant joke, I admit. I was thinking about the original being closed, and how nice it would be to have an alternative!

I thoroughly like the Queen Vic suggestion! You could fit in a skittle alley, proper bar and dartboard into Victoria's hold!

Both Victoria and Chertsey would seem to have suitable "space" assuming they dont come with undrinkable cargo..

be nice to get some barrels laid down..

happy to support and bring my Barstool... as a ruffer memembr of the not so smoooth barstewards association supporters club..

While token loads have been brought to rallies by boat, a decent load of booze should be brought in by boat more often to these dos - especially since they keep running out!

I would volunteer for this duty, but I think the security needed might be more of a problem than I could cope with! :-)

Mike