do you participate in polls?

do you participate in polls?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you participate in on-line polls?

• yes
    • no
    • sometimes
    • none of the above

Featured Posts

Please add a

"No, but I still think it's seriously taking the piss to continually cruise between Whaley Bridge, Furness Vale & New Mills"

option.

Thanks.

Good job I didn't say that.

If I had, somebody with an underdeveloped sense of humour would have abused me.

Indeed.

We now have proof positive that those who claim they don't vote in polls actually do.

I'd dispute that. This thread currently has 27 votes and 210 views. The silent majority is keeping quiet

Richard

I'd dispute that. This thread currently has 27 votes and 210 views. The silent majority is keeping quiet

Richard

The number of views is NOT (AFAIK) the number of unique users who have viewed the thread. If I view the thread multiple times, it keeps adding to the view count.

The number of views is NOT (AFAIK) the number of unique users who have viewed the thread. If I view the thread multiple times, it keeps adding to the view count.

It'd be going some for each voter to have viewed the thread eight or nine times by now. Can't you stop yourself?

Richard

I didn't think it did????

I thought the forum (via. cookies or some other IT dark art) kept an eye on what you'd viewed and didn't count you again, unless you viewed from another PC,

or am I talking rollocks again......