do you participate in polls?

do you participate in polls?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you participate in on-line polls?

• yes
    • no
    • sometimes
    • none of the above

Featured Posts

I didn't think it did????

I thought the forum (via. cookies or some other IT dark art) kept an eye on what you'd viewed and didn't count you again, unless you viewed from another PC,

or am I talking rollocks again......

I don't think that Dave thinks you did, but thinks I thought it didn't which isn't what I think.

Richard

I think....

I didn't think it did????

I thought the forum (via. cookies or some other IT dark art) kept an eye on what you'd viewed and didn't count you again, unless you viewed from another PC,

or am I talking rollocks again......

It almost certainly works as Dave indicates.

Go and pick an old, rather than current thread, that nobody else is likely to be viewing.

Note view count before and after each time you look at it, (don't forget to refresh the index screen each time).

For me, every time I go into it, the number of views goes up by one, but it's staying static if I don't, (presumably establishing that nobody else is viewing whilst I am - which they don't appear to be, studying the list of members viewing at the bottom).

The "Unstable Bar" thread's view count is currently showing at 52,607 - I don't think that many individual people will have bothered to take a look, somehow.

I don't think that Dave thinks you did, but thinks I thought it didn't which isn't what I think.

Richard

I think....

No I didn't think that, I thought he thought it did, I didn't think he thought I though that it did, because I thought I didn't, or at least I didn't think it does,

what do you think?

It almost certainly works as Dave indicates.

Which when you think about it is logical because I suppose, because a view is a view, irrespective of if it's the same person or not.