Mastervolt Alternator

Midnight

Featured Posts

You've lost me and I cba to work out what your on a about...I am at work you know...this is just a little entertainment for me that I glance at now and then.

Sir,

I find it unacceptable that someone who has only been a member of this forum (in their present identity) less than a month should conduct themselves in the manner you have in this topic.

You appear to have been deliberately inflammatory and with a comprehension problem and object when a very longstanding member who has freely given help and advice to hundreds of people gets frustrated with your comments. If this is your first membership you have little idea about the "crap" he has had to put up with over the years and yours is just the latest. It is little wonder he treats you as he has.

You have demonstrated your own expertise with your comments about his very well informed and written website that offers a lifetime's experience to anyone who cares to read it in enough depth to understand it - and understanding electrical topics can be very hard.

There are many people on this forum who would be very unhappy if the person you insult was driven away so please prove that you have some last vestige of decency and either shut up or go away.

I ask the Mods to close this topic and consider your membership.

You've lost me and I cba to work out what your on a about...I am at work you know...this is just a little entertainment for me that I glance at now and then.

Oh for heaven's sake give it a rest. You lost your pointless argument several pages ago, an argument which you started with a post which included that absurd comment about 'expensive rubbish'. You make yoursef look more and more foolish with every successive post and just waste everybody's time having to read it.

Please, show some grace and bow out with what little dignity you have left.

Tony

:lol: :lol:

Gordon Bennett.....what an incredible place...its a forum guys....you choose what you read.....just the fact that this has obviously happened before with this chap must tell you something....its telling me something...I'll shut up.

Just before I go.....I started no argument..!!! .....Gibbo got the wrong end of the stick and started throwing the insults about. Not intelligent enough to see there was an opportunity a question and a playful remark.

I find it unacceptable that someone who has only been a member of this forum (in their present identity) less than a month should conduct themselves in the manner you have in this topic.

Well bully for you.....the only person who incited anything was buddy boy...he has no commiunication skillls whatsoever and is so far up his own chuff its frightening.

Mikevye... get a life mate...leave out the insults....you lot need to get out more, re-read it....this time with an open mind and as if you were the recipient of the garbage

hurled back. He's got off light...and only because I just cant be bothered with him, I dont want to spoil my boating experience argueing with guys like you. I frequent numerous forums ...Ok..mainly Motorcycle based...but believe me ...Gibbo would be roasted alive on most of them.

Edited by z1100r

:lol: :lol:

Gordon Bennett.....what an incredible place...its a forum guys....you choose what you read.....just the fact that this has obviously happened before with this chap must tell you something....its telling me something...I'll shut up.

Just before I go.....I started no argument..!!! .....Gibbo got the wrong end of the stick and started throwing the insults about. Not intelligent enough to see there was an opportunity a question and a playful remark.

Well bully for you.....the only person who incited anything was buddy boy...he has no commiunication skillls whatsoever and is so far up his own chuff its frightening.

Mikevye... get a life mate...leave out the insults....you lot need to get out more, re-read it....this time with an open mind and as if you were the recipient of the garbage

hurled back. He's got off light...and only because I just cant be bothered with him, I dont want to spoil my boating experience argueing with guys like you. I frequent numerous forums ...Ok..mainly Motorcycle based...but believe me ...Gibbo would be roasted alive on most of them.

As a lifetime biker myself, I find you an embarassment. Hopefully somebody will close this thread.

Edited by Guest

I think myself and others provided you with a perfect opportunty to point out what may of been useful improvements to our basic systems...and done in the right way could of practically guaranteed sales. OK maybe you dont need to bother selling to us ignorant silly wallies - what with these large yatch's and other big contracts - but you never know, I might have a large yatch.

There are some sales that a good business will always pass up, knowing that the customer will be a PITA, and it will end up costing money to sell to that customer.

If I were selling boaty stuff/services, I wouldn't seek your custom.

Gibbo you may be a big grown up bloke well able to stick up for yourself but I value your expertise so hissing and spitting Iam joining the "debate" firmly on your side. Z1100r please stop insulting my forum pal or you are toast and scratched toast at that. Gibbo please carry on telling it like it is,some of us are here to learn and value your contribution.Very best wishes from madcat.

A new member with electrical knowledge and experience has gotta be welcome, but why do they keep arriving with an attitude that no one else has a clue? :lol:

It does indeed seem to be a common thing. And they often don't appear to know as much as they think/pretend they do.

IIRC Arnot is relatively new. But it became apparent very quickly that he knew what he was talking about. Without the attitude. We need more of that type. And less of the former.

It does indeed seem to be a common thing. And they often don't appear to know as much as they think/pretend they do.

IIRC Arnot is relatively new. But it became apparent very quickly that he knew what he was talking about. Without the attitude. We need more of that type. And less of the former.

I,m not new, I'm 57 years old. I'm just new to you.

It's this sort of egocentric behaviour etc etc etc....

:lol:

Arnot

Its me again... :lol: ..

I got to thinking I must of slipped up here somewhere...must of missed something. So this morning I had a massive search around the whole forum and a seriously proper read of Gibbos' site....and a read of that excellent thread pinned at the top of this section...(well thats what started me thinking really).

I suddenly got this terrible 'sinking' feeling...uh ohhh..!!! ooops.... at my age aswell... :lol: Well I just popped back to let you all know I saw the light and have enough about me to admit it. Didn't want you thinking I'd gone off with the idea "what a load of knobheads".

I'm not trying to crawl back in ... but I did have a sneaky look at the 'list of distributors' for some Smart 'expensive rubbish'. Well I'm not going to cut off my nose to spite my face. ;) ..despite what Gibbo thinks I'm cleverer than that.. :lol: ....I NEEEEED one of those..!!

You see when I said 'I'd thought about who was going to use the boat - namely the inlaws' Well they wont be anymore... I am...and I'm all for the technology and efficiency. Gibbo just wound me up..I can see why he did. I dont think I was too bad back though...didn't lose a mark or get a warning.

Still not impressed with some of you...but Gibbo I forgive...unless he starts lecturing me on being a caveman and not being intelligent enough to know wether something is 'perfect' or not. ;)

Anyway the thread was starting to die ..and Midnight wouldn't want that. So now you can all have another go at me. :lol:

What's a fuse?

When investigating my car fusebox one dark night, it turned out a fuse is a piece of twig with some silver paper wrapped around it...

Richard

Admirable, but not my bodge. The previous owner installed that particular delight

Its me again... :lol: ..

I got to thinking I must of slipped up here somewhere...must of missed something. So this morning I had a massive search around the whole forum and a seriously proper read of Gibbos' site....and a read of that excellent thread pinned at the top of this section...(well thats what started me thinking really).

I suddenly got this terrible 'sinking' feeling...uh ohhh..!!! ooops.... at my age aswell... :lol: Well I just popped back to let you all know I saw the light and have enough about me to admit it. Didn't want you thinking I'd gone off with the idea "what a load of knobheads".

I'm not trying to crawl back in ... but I did have a sneaky look at the 'list of distributors' for some Smart 'expensive rubbish'. Well I'm not going to cut off my nose to spite my face. ;) ..despite what Gibbo thinks I'm cleverer than that.. :lol: ....I NEEEEED one of those..!!

You see when I said 'I'd thought about who was going to use the boat - namely the inlaws' Well they wont be anymore... I am...and I'm all for the technology and efficiency. Gibbo just wound me up..I can see why he did. I dont think I was too bad back though...didn't lose a mark or get a warning.

Still not impressed with some of you...but Gibbo I forgive...unless he starts lecturing me on being a caveman and not being intelligent enough to know wether something is 'perfect' or not. ;)

Anyway the thread was starting to die ..and Midnight wouldn't want that. So now you can all have another go at me. :lol:

I think your cuddly, for what thats worth! xx

When investigating my car fusebox one dark night, it turned out a fuse is a piece of twig with some silver paper wrapped around it...

Richard

Admirable, but not my bodge. The previous owner installed that particular delight

Novel use of a twig!

I once went to a factory where the 110V system had failed. On investigation, the transformer had caught fire. This had resulted because of a simple short circuit at one of the outlets, but a welder had attempted to repair the rewirable fuse using mig welding wire instead of fuse wire. Well i suppose it looks similar :lol: