You couldnt make this one up

Naughty Cal

Featured Posts

Unbelievable. No amount of rules and regulations can prevent idiots like that trying to win a Darwin award.

I thought the crew of the cruiser being overtaken reacted very quickly and I presume they rescued the idiot. He was damned luck he didn't lose a few limbs ..................

Unbelievable. No amount of rules and regulations can prevent idiots like that trying to win a Darwin award.

I thought the crew of the cruiser being overtaken reacted very quickly and I presume they rescued the idiot. He was damned luck he didn't lose a few limbs ..................

It's a bit of a shame really, nothing reminds you to quit being an idiot like a stumpy arm from an outdrive.

Was he overtaking them or was he being a prat and showing he could "run rings round them"?

I'd have gone back to rescue the fool but would have demonstrated a certain amount of schadenfreude, too!

Was he overtaking them or was he being a prat and showing he could "run rings round them"?

I'd have gone back to rescue the fool but would have demonstrated a certain amount of schadenfreude, too!

I bet you didn't think you'd get to use that word again so quickly eh Carl? :lol:

Did he actually hit the bow of the other boat when he turned in front of it and this caused him to be thrown off? Hard to tell from the video.

Whatever, an extremely stupid thing to do and he was very lucky not to have lost his life or at least some limbs.

Stewey

Outboard

2006_Hurricane_SD_260_DECK_BOAT_Twi.jpg

Outdrive

1949453_8.jpg

The outdrive is rigged to an inboard engine

And as these helpful photos demonstrate, whichever type of engine it is you do not want to be in the water when the boat is running around out of control.

Stewey

Outboard.................Outdrive

Not even sound same :lol:

And as these helpful photos demonstrate, whichever type of engine it is you do not want to be in the water when the boat is running around out of control.

Probably not

It's people like that lot that make the world interesting and funny.

Gibbo

And you should see the free runners, skaters and BMX kids doing their stuff on the flight. It is quite amazing that the lads perching on he handrail above the tail of the lock never seem to go in, be they on foot, bike or skateboard... :lol:

And you should see the free runners, skaters and BMX kids doing their stuff on the flight. It is quite amazing that the lads perching on he handrail above the tail of the lock never seem to go in, be they on foot, bike or skateboard... :lol:

And when they do, the copper that rescues them is hailed as a hero, but the media refrains from calling the oik that fell in a brainless prat