Snowstorm

Go to solution Solved by Jen-in-Wellies,

Featured Posts

• Solution
1 minute ago, Tigerr said:

I am on a Mac, but my customiser doesn't have a button to disable snowstorm. 

Have you tried scrolling down? It is the last entry in the customiser screen. Mac/PC shouldn't make a difference, unless it is a weird webkit thing.

snow2.png.f6d6e12f5bba7e34320ce062e4254c31.png

3 minutes ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

Have you tried scrolling down? It is the last entry in the customiser screen. Mac/PC shouldn't make a difference, unless it is a weird webkit thing.

snow2.png.f6d6e12f5bba7e34320ce062e4254c31.png

Brilliant. Never occurred to me to scroll down! Sorted. Christmas deleted, said the Grinch.

• Happy 1

4 hours ago, robtheplod said:

I've turned my snow off, but its still settling at the bottom of the page - i've got magic snow!

On my Android phone I have settled snow on the 'Recently Browsing' bar at the bottom of the page, but no falling snow. Think I must have turned it off last year, but now I don't seem to have the option. I only have this on the 'Customize layout' screen, and if I swipe down on that, the page behind scrolls, but nothing on that menu does.Screenshot_20231212-152326_SamsungInternet.jpg.299f18ea73943a8d0a0d6097b673169e.jpg

5 hours ago, David Mack said:

On my Android phone I have settled snow on the 'Recently Browsing' bar at the bottom of the page, but no falling snow. Think I must have turned it off last year, but now I don't seem to have the option. I only have this on the 'Customize layout' screen, and if I swipe down on that, the page behind scrolls, but nothing on that menu does.Screenshot_20231212-152326_SamsungInternet.jpg.299f18ea73943a8d0a0d6097b673169e.jpg

On my phone it's exactly the same but on my tablet and desktop I get more options including enable snow effect.

• 2 weeks later...