Trevor to Llangollen

robtheplod

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, robtheplod said:

Just for info internet is good in the basin (Vodafone) - 26mb down, 14mb up. looking to explore today...

Explore the internet? You can do that anywhere  - having gone all that way, you really ought to explore Llangollen! ;)

• Greenie 1

1 hour ago, robtheplod said:

Been on the train - lovely trip and eaten at the Bull... scrummy!!

We found the people in Llangollen to be very friendly and helpful.

Try Gales coffee shop too, on Bridge street. Became a favourite of ours, excellent food and coffee and a unique setting. Also try The Hand further along Bridge street, good pub.

he he thanks for the replies........ we are indeed exploring, but alas i dont have the pleasure of being retired as yet so have to do work as and when!   plus we use streaming for our TV so internet is needed for that..

Edited by robtheplod

Just now, gatekrash said:

Have they opened the extra bit yet? I'm sure when we went on it in May it was only a few weeks away from being opened.

The extra bit in aldi has not opened yet but the train line now goes to Corwen which what I think you referred to

1 minute ago, robtheplod said:

Yes we went to Corwen.. didnt realise this was a recent thing!

It used to only go to Carrog up until a month ago. The extension was a big reason that the railway went into administration