Vlog protester

NB DW2

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, JamesWoolcock said:

No I wasn't and I asked if you'd ever met the Foxes?

Look mate, no I havent met them,

And yes you were, and you still are.

4 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

Look mate, no I havent met them,

And yes you were, and you still are.

Not at all.

It was just that I have and it was me they were moored behind me in Coventry in their video in question and I don't recognise them for their 'supremacy'.

But obviously Colin does his research as many of us do because we are fascinated and passionate about the canal environment where we find ourselves.

And I now have your measure. So I shan't make much of what you post in future as you don't research and just spout. 

• Greenie 3

5 minutes ago, JamesWoolcock said:

Not at all.

It was just that I have and it was me they were moored behind me in Coventry in their video in question and I don't recognise them for their 'supremacy'.

But obviously Colin does his research as many of us do because we are fascinated and passionate about the canal environment where we find ourselves.

And I now have your measure. So I shan't make much of what you post in future as you don't research and just spout. 

So why didnt you just say that three posts ago?

You clearly were trying to be clever. As for having my 'measure', right back at you matey.

1 minute ago, matty40s said:

Oh bloomin heck Martin, go and polish your caravan or something.

Already done Matthew.

Roof cleaned too, and the solar panel.

Edited by The Happy Nomad

1 hour ago, PD1964 said:

I wait now for the his insulting and patronising reply😂

Your reply wasn't then?    It certainly wasn't necessary to add his name to your reply and possibly infringes data protection rules?   Either way it wasn't very polite. 

10 minutes ago, Chagall said:

Your reply wasn't then?    It certainly wasn't necessary to add his name to your reply and possibly infringes data protection rules?   Either way it wasn't very polite. 

Neither is he and to a lot more members then I, I should image he will report it to a Mod. as his usual tactic, most he has had run in’s with over the years with his use of different names know who he is, as it has been mentioned previously.

I have removed some.

Edited by PD1964

11 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

Neither is he and to a lot more members the I, I should image he will report me to a Mod. as his usual tactic.

The only reason I have reported your posts in the past was when you downloaded a photo from my daughter's Facebook page of my self and posted it on here and then once that was removed by the mods. you uploaded it as your Avatar. Neither of which you had my permission to do.

If there is anything more creepy or stalky than that I don't know what it is.

Your insults don't actually bother me because it's just like water off a ducks back  sticks ,n stones ,n all that.

Edited by The Happy Nomad
To add missing word.

On 07/08/2021 at 20:00, The Happy Nomad said:

They don't. They normally mount their camera on a mini tripod sat on the cabin roof. Much like most of the Vloggers when underway. They also use a camera mounted at the bow.

The previous suggestion that the steerer was distracted because they were filming was therefore, well, the word that springs to mind rymes with rollocks.

You put it more directly than I did!

7 hours ago, The Happy Nomad said:

The only reason I have reported your posts in the past was when you downloaded a photo from my daughter's Facebook page of my self and posted it on here and then once that was removed by the mods. you uploaded it as your Avatar. Neither of which you had my permission to do.

If there is anything more creepy or stalky than that I don't know what it is.

Your insults don't actually bother me because it's just like water off a ducks back  sticks ,n stones ,n all that.

That's the problem with FB, People upload photos and then others copy and repost them on the internet

On 08/08/2021 at 16:38, Rose Narrowboats said:

I'll have to watch the next episode now to see if we're featured and how dramatised the unavailability of diesel on a Monday morning can be.

Just watched them pass through your gaff.

The 'dieselgate' incident wasn't refered to.

People will no doubt make of that what they will.

10 hours ago, The Happy Nomad said:

Just watched them pass through your gaff.

The 'dieselgate' incident wasn't refered to.

People will no doubt make of that what they will.

They don’t seem to mention businesses during normal broadcasts.