Curry Boat

Featured Posts

We are currently moored at Gargrave and on my return from walking the dog I noticed a boat with blackboard advertising curries that were cooked aboard their boat.

Tonight we thought we would give a couple a try and they were fantastic, apparently they have only been trading the last 6 weeks and are licensed.

So if you see Boodee's Curry Boat ( boat name Cilantro) on the Leeds and Liverpool stop and buy a curry.

Regards

Andy

We are currently moored at Gargrave and on my return from walking the dog I noticed a boat with blackboard advertising curries that were cooked aboard their boat.

Tonight we thought we would give a couple a try and they were fantastic, apparently they have only been trading the last 6 weeks and are licensed.

So if you see Boodee's Curry Boat ( boat name Cilantro) on the Leeds and Liverpool stop and buy a curry.

Regards

Andy

Cilantro used to belong to friends of ours who were live-aboard until they had to move ashore due to health and other reasons. Albion used to be moored outside Cilantro at Snaygill on-line moorings. Although I've never tasted the curries most who have, seem to be very taken with them. Good luck to Boodee's, I hope they make a success of it.

Roger

Ooh, sounds good... are they perminantly moored there of may they come sailing by our way some time??

As far as I am aware they are permanently moored at Snaygill still but cruise locally from there. I've no idea of directions or schedule though.

Roger

Ooh, sounds good... are they perminantly moored there of may they come sailing by our way some time??

Apparently they are going to be at East Marton on Thursday night but will try and find out more.

Regards

Andy

Edited by andy the hammer