Mouse in roof void?

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

Borrow a cat! Seriously. Mice get very worried when they can smell a cat around and will want to be elsewhere. My sister had a problem with mice in the attic of their house. Borrowed my elderly, arthritic, non-hunting cat for a couple of weeks lazing on the sofa and the mice moved out.

Jen

A younger and more energetic cat will be more proactive, but will leave you clearing up bits of mouse corpse off the floor.

That didn't work for me. Our now deceased cat, Tom, brought a mouse into the kitchen unknown to me.

Some time later the tumale dryer blew up, with a horrible burning smell. 

Upon investigation the mouse had made its nest in the tumble dryer, and was stealing dried cat food and storing it in the tumble dryer, until the mouse accidentally killed itself by getting itself electrocuted on the heating element. ?

2 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

No, like this:

Jus as well he wasn't wearing white trousers.

4 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

A big black one. 

iu.jpeg

Did U2 do the rat in the kitchen song too? 

Maybe.They move in mysterious ways.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Richard10002 said:

I had what I thought were mice, or a mouse. A professional pest guy gave me some blue tablets to leave in various places. He said it was much more powerful than the stuff you can buy over the counter.

Took a while, (to the point where I didn’t think it was working), but the noises stopped and I’ve heard nothing since.

Pink contraceptive pills are very good on a boat which has cockroaches, it is said that they explode.

30 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

A friend of mine used that stick card stuff to catch the ones in his boat like this stuff https://www.gluetraps.co.uk/mouse-glue-trap-boards-1-c.asp

Capture.JPG

That's cruel, they are better snapped in a mousetrap or killed with Warfarin

Edited by LadyG

13 minutes ago, LadyG said:

Pink contraceptive pills are very good on a boat which has cockroaches, it is said that they explode.

That's cruel, they are better snapped in a mousetrap or killed with Warfarin

I quite agree. but they work. At home I use poison blocks