Maintenance Fails

TheBiscuits

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Boater Sam said:

This was a serious thread until the clowns came in. Please can we act like adults and stop turning every thread into a pantomime? 

The last "clown" post on this thread was April 7th, keep up pal. Its not you're decision to dictate what people can or cannot post.

Sorry to go back on topic, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was a CaRT fix. When I got my boat 4 or 5 years ago, coming down the Blisworth arm there's was a busted paddle all covered in BW tape. Last year it finally got changed to CaRT tape &  nice little plastic CaRT tag saying do not use (this is year 5 for me). Also last year I reported 1 (pawl & other bit) that fell out because the wood was rotten. They corrected it by screwing it all back into the same rotten wood. After 3 times of reporting it, the last I saw it was sporting CaRT tape & a CaRT plastic tag that says CaRT aware do not use.

18 minutes ago, Ssscrudddy said:

Sorry to go back on topic, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was a CaRT fix. When I got my boat 4 or 5 years ago, coming down the Blisworth arm there's was a busted paddle all covered in BW tape. Last year it finally got changed to CaRT tape &  nice little plastic CaRT tag saying do not use (this is year 5 for me). Also last year I reported 1 (pawl & other bit) that fell out because the wood was rotten. They corrected it by screwing it all back into the same rotten wood. After 3 times of reporting it, the last I saw it was sporting CaRT tape & a CaRT plastic tag that says CaRT aware do not use.

Well I have reported it and asked if they would rather I filled in an incident report. The company I worked for incident reports went way up the chain and people were expected to be able to justify why it happened and what was being done. Tied into the safety matrix of lost time incidents and near misses