Check Waterways World Magazine before buying it

canalboat

Featured Posts

13 hours ago, TheBiscuits said:

Can't see why not.  It's a non-commercial website that cropped up in normal discussion, not a blatant plug.

...and neither can I. It's perfectly O.K.

Instead of paying a fortune for all these mags, why not register for 'Readily'? I think it is £9/month and for that you get almost every mag printed in the UK and many from the US/Asia/Phillipines etc etc etc. All the boating mags are there which we download and read each month. All the car mags, all the photography mags and the 100's that Mrs Bob looks at. Me, I never bother. This forum keeps me in stitches. I will check if the on-line version has the article duplicated.

19 hours ago, Dr Bob said:

Instead of paying a fortune for all these mags, why not register for 'Readily'? I think it is £9/month and for that you get almost every mag printed in the UK and many from the US/Asia/Phillipines etc etc etc. All the boating mags are there which we download and read each month. All the car mags, all the photography mags and the 100's that Mrs Bob looks at. Me, I never bother. This forum keeps me in stitches. I will check if the on-line version has the article duplicated.

There's also Magzter.com which also does a £9.99/mth thing with a fair amount of magazines listed.

I've never joined either of them as I don't often read many magazines, but any I do I prefer them in dead-tree format.

On 3/5/2018 at 21:29, Richard T said:

Mine has yet to appear - I got the Annual in todays post. Have they recalled all they could and sent them for pulping and got the printer to correct what may well be their error?

As the page numbers on the duplicated pages are correct and in sequence, I'm not so sure it was the printer's error.