Insurance

Tralfamadorean

Featured Posts

:) I am desperately looking for insurance for my residential narrowboat .... needs to cover both boat and contents ... all suggestions greatly appreciated.

Have you tried a "google" search or one of the other search engines.

Owners of boats on this forum may be able supply actual company recomendations, give twenty four hours and I'm sure there will be many.

Do forgive me, Welcome to the forum and enjoy the banter and also all the great information available from the "experts"

Edited by bottle

• 4 years later...
:lol: I am desperately looking for insurance for my residential narrowboat .... needs to cover both boat and contents ... all suggestions greatly appreciated.

Let me know if you find anybody for contents insurance. we are also looking !

We life in Ireland.

Any one had a claim with Michael Stimpson?

I know of someone, a few years ago, but last time I mentioned it in detail on the internet I was threatened with legal action........

Personally I use GJW direct now they DO have an excellent claims record.

I know of someone, a few years ago, but last time I mentioned it in detail on the internet I was threatened with legal action........

Personally I use GJW direct now they DO have an excellent claims record.

I think I know the case you're talking about which was posted on the forum a couple of years ago and should still be in the archives.

Edited by blackrose