Timx

Featured Posts

They do do batteries that are not much taller than trojans I was looking at them the other day. The other advantage of 2 volt cells is if one cell goes down you replace it and not 3 cells as on a trojan or 6 on a normal battery. Full tractions be aware are very heavy so allow that with your calculations as well leaning boats are a pain!

I always worry when web sites dont include prices for what they are selling. It generally suggests that they purport to be offering some kind of added value service, (which they may be)... but many of us just need the batteries, and can connect them up with a few bits of cable ourselves. ICBS and PB donst seem to be displaying any prices :(

• Greenie 1

I always worry when web sites dont include prices for what they are selling. It generally suggests that they purport to be offering some kind of added value service, (which they may be)... but many of us just need the batteries, and can connect them up with a few bits of cable ourselves. ICBS and PB donst seem to be displaying any prices sad.png

Same here, looked at that site and found the Information a bit sparse

Will keep looking

CT

I always worry when web sites dont include prices for what they are selling. It generally suggests that they purport to be offering some kind of added value service, (which they may be)... but many of us just need the batteries, and can connect them up with a few bits of cable ourselves. ICBS and PB donst seem to be displaying any prices sad.png

Same here, looked at that site and found the Information a bit sparse

Will keep looking

CT

Biggest battery supplier in the UK, huge warehouse, many thousands of batteries, price of lead changes daily of course they dont put price of batteries on the internet!! That would be stupid as it would only help the competitors wouldnt it? Measure the space you have and call Neil tell them Peter from Rotherham told you about them. The links, bolts, tails and watering system were thrown in so give him a whirl

Or dont if you want to waste a load of money I dont care to be honest, you can take a horse to water but you cant make it drink can you?

Edited by peterboat

Biggest battery supplier in the UK, huge warehouse, many thousands of batteries, price of lead changes daily of course they dont put price of batteries on the internet!! That would be stupid as it would only help the competitors wouldnt it? Measure the space you have and call Neil tell them Peter from Rotherham told you about them. The links, bolts, tails and watering system were thrown in so give him a whirl

Will do,thanks

CT

Or dont if you want to waste a load of money I dont care to be honest, you can take a horse to water but you cant make it drink can you?

Just commenting on the website which doesn't say what you've just said. I'll probably give them a call next time :)

I've called lots of companies over the years to find out prices and generally find that those with prices in ttheir web sites are the cheapest/best value. When looking for my Trojans a couple of years ago, I called the company who I think import them, and they couldn't/wouldn't do better than almost double the price of Tayna or Battery Megastore, so I have become a bit cynical of firms who don't advertise prices.

Actually, given that a good web site is easy to change, I don't see that fluctuating prices is a reasonable reason. However, if you always aim to be the cheapest, perhaps not letting competitors know can keep you one step ahead.