zenataomm

Featured Posts

Following the success of The GEORGE & The MARY, built by the Steel Barrel Co. of Uxbridge.

The company proceeded to demonstrate their newest model, and complete lack of understanding regards the succes of their previous products.

gallery_9340_1415_4405.jpg

(apologies to Dalslandia)

It is not anticipated that a future owner will remove 10 feet from the middle and then replace it again numerous years later.

A Bollinger, you can tell by the bubbles.

Ah yes, I get that too. I struggle not to answer facetiously.

Like when peeps ask "is that a Lister?" Terribly tempted to answer well it used to be, but I fixed it by moving the ballast around...

The rest of the submarine is submerged.

How long in the clink did the submarine Capitan get? Is he back again?

Was jailed for four years and eight months.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3033317/Self-styled-U-boat-captain-lived-narrowboat-converted-look-like-German-submarine-facing-jail-1million-VAT-fraud.html

As far as I remember the Castrol ones were green, they may have repainted this one differently only to fool the enemy.

Peter.

You're talking pre-nationalisation.

After The Oil & Lubrication Executive was formed the intention was to repaint all drums a common colour (3 in 1 White) However before that was achieved The O&L Executive was disbanded and all barrels came under the newly formed British Drums.

With immediate effect most of them were towed into bomb sites and down disused country lanes, where they were abandoned.