Mooring available for free in April

BlueStringPudding

Featured Posts

What a Gent very nice lady- true canal person.

Have a sticker...

Edit: a case of well meaning foot-in-mouth and not reading bio.

Now retiring in embarrassment

Edited by OldGoat

What does 'Bump' mean, BSP?

Very nice of you to offer your mooring, by the way. Greenie for that.

It just brings the thread to the top of the page, if no one comments it can disappear

So "bump" is well, just a word used to bump the thread to the top of the page

Just an update on this. The mooring is still available. I won't be logging into CWDF again until/unless the current problems are resolved by the powers that be. So if you would like to use my mooring please PM me because those come through to my email inbox. Or for those of you who know me on Facebook you can contact me on there about it. I won't be able to see any more replies to this thread.

Edited by BlueStringPudding

Just an update on this. The mooring is still available. I won't be logging into CWDF again until/unless the current problems are resolved by the powers that be. So if you would like to use my mooring please PM me because those come through to my email inbox. Or for those of you who know me on Facebook you can contact me on there about it. I won't be able to see any more replies to this thread.

Oh come on BSP things are not that bad. Dont throw your teddy out the pram you are a well liked poster on here.

Tim