Tree fallen onto boat at Bradford on Avon

David Schweizer

Featured Posts

A quick look about these people with too much money and the attitude of a gorilla reveals:

"Is there any vehicle that screams "I'm a self-important asshole" louder than a Range Rover? In a world full of cars that instill an unearned sense of self-entitlement, the Range Rover is king. Thankfully, I don't know anyone who drives a Range Rover, unless knowledge is somehow defined by being nearly plowed over as I cross the street after a Range Rover blows through a stop sign and the driver, without removing the cell phone from her ear, scowls at me for having the gall to be less affluent than her.

If you drive a Range Rover, here are some things you believe: (1) red octagons simply do not exist because you drive a Range Rover; (2) you are entitled to park anywhere -- in alleys, blocking sidewalks, on top of fire hydrants, in the middle of intersections -- without concern for silly city-imposed parking restrictions, and you are certainly entitled to complain to your housekeeper when you get a legally justified parking ticket; (3) you are entitled to drive in the middle of the road and honk when less-expensive vehicles impede your Range Rover's path; (4) tap water is intolerable; (5) that line between parking spots should actually run straight down the middle of your Range Rover; and (6) everything is an inconvenience. There are no exceptions to these rules."

"Range Rover drivers have taken over from White Van Man as the worst motorists, according to cyclists."

"Ah the Essex Range Rover driver. This breed is usually spotted around Juno Bars and tanning salons, the acquisition of such automobiles are usually down to daddy's construction business and mummy's page 3 history."

" A Lower Saucon Township woman has been charged with assaulting a garbage man, according to township police, who also said that she attempted to humiliate the man.

In a news release, police said Sarah Hart, of the 3500 block of North Drive, struck the man hard enough to break off a piece of one of his molars.

The alleged incident occurred after the garbage truck the man was riding in initially passed Hart's residence, police said.

Police said Hart didn't have her garbage out when the truck operated by Riess Bros. Hauling passed by on the afternoon of May 15, and that Hart called out for the truck to return to pick it up.

According to authorities, Hart then brought her garbage to the end of her driveway, where she allegedly threw it on the ground and told the garbageman to "pick it up with your teeth because you are a garbageman, you drive a garbage truck and I drive a Range Rover." "

How about getting a tent from Ebay and spend a night in it in an old graveyard, Patty? Could be fun. http://www.eurovelo.com/en/news-items/graveyard/image_preview

I am sorry you feel that way about me sick.gif

• Greenie 1

"

How about getting a tent from Ebay and spend a night in it in an old graveyard, Patty? Could be fun. http://www.eurovelo.com/en/news-items/graveyard/image_preview

Thats a very pretty tent..what a lovely blue colour....tempting though the thought maybe I'll give it a miss this month...it'd be a bit soggy, damp and dreary..