alarm`s and camera`s

kevin222

Featured Posts

ok lets get this sorted..

yes the email is mine

kevin doesnt have a clue about computers

and im doing it through my email and no i wont have 101 different email adds

and as for shouldnt be on here..look around there are plenty giving there services

oo i see just cause im a women im stupid is that right

Good luck with hope it all goes well.

so therefore the man stands on a level playing field and until or unless he does something to move him into the negative deserves to be treated with the same respect as anyone else does in the real world just out of interest I thought anyone playing with electrics needed certain certification much like gas safe for plumbers and if he is as bad as the picture you are trying to paint of him these would either not exist or be revoked ????

Why are we only counting satisfied customers and dissatisfied customers.

We should at least count those who have asked a question to gauge technical competence and found him wanting.

"I settled on "Trusses" because it was so obviously wrong after vacillating far to long between "Truss' " and "Truss's"

I always said one moose, two mooses. Apparently is used to be like that. But now the plural is said to be 'moose'. Why not 'mice'?

Sheep could become 'shipe'.

ps - the mooses in Finland are of the Arctic variety but they'ze be brown not blue.

• 2 weeks later...

Me detects far too much snobbery on this issue. Let's put it to the test. WHO has had work done by 'Kevin' and is satisfied with it? Let the results speaketh for themselves! Eh?

Kevin came to my boat yesterday and fixed my engine, with in my opinion, expert attention to detail and explained as he did the work why and how he was doing it.

I am very pleased with his professional approach (came before the appointed time). I will certainly use him again.

Kevin came to my boat yesterday and fixed my engine, with in my opinion, expert attention to detail and explained as he did the work why and how he was doing it.

I am very pleased with his professional approach (came before the appointed time). I will certainly use him again.

. That's good to here a bit of positive feedback, might just be time to put those buns away and get out some humble pie ,good on you for giving kev a fair chance and good on kev for turning up and getting you sorted would dish out a greenie but have,nt a clue how to

Thank you for giving me the chance Laurie

. That's good to here a bit of positive feedback, might just be time to put those buns away and get out some humble pie ,good on you for giving kev a fair chance and good on kev for turning up and getting you sorted would dish out a greenie but have,nt a clue how to

Thanks for eating humble pie

Dont ever judge a book by it`s cover

The point you seem to be missing is that, rightly or wrongly, people do judge a book by its cover.

Yes, have to agree there, isn't it Often the Front Cover, that grabs your attention, Then a quick outline or description is given to it's content on the Back Cover ?.

Then after assessing the attraction as to what's on offer,most people, normally make a decision

as to wether to buy it,,or not !.

So I've never understood that one.

I think that when Offering a service to which you are asking, seeking, expecting payment for, People Judge 'Initially' by what they See or Hear,.

But Well done Kevna, hope you get more work, and well done Laurie for the recommendation. People should hear the outcomes bad or good.

Edited by Paul's Nulife4-2

I have just been back to the start and re-read some of the posts......sorry but I still have grave reservations over electrical knowledge I wouldn't let him near any part of my electrical installation..

That was my thinking, he has some background in engines but not in electrics/electronics. But well done to Laurie for a high-risk tryout which turned out well.

The point you seem to be missing is that, rightly or wrongly, people do judge a book by its cover.

This is very true, if I wanted my CV written the last person I would choose would be Kevin and I would chose William Shakespeare. But if my engine has broken down, I would choose Kevin.

smile.png

Edited by Laurie.Booth