Beacon Boats remnants

Ally

Featured Posts

Ally, I'm also after some undercoat to go under navy blue (so I assume a grey undercoat). if you have any as yet unclaimed, I'll be happy to buy that from you. Thanks.

Think I can help there, but I'll confirm when back next week!

I'm going up to Beacon Boats tomorrow afternoon to collect a few things. Does anyone want anything fetching back to Coventry, Birmingham, Solihull or Braunston?

I don't have masses of room in the car, but if it'll fit I can collect and meet up somewhere to hand over.

I'm currently moored in Ansty but will be moving closer towards Coventry this weekend. I go to Birmingham and Solihull weekly and need to collect something from Midland Chandlers when it's back in stock (supposed to be available early next week).

Rob

Thanks, that's a great offer to folk that way! Smelly's fleece perhaps? See you tomorrow!

Meanwhile, still unearthing stuff, but quite a bit has gone. Do remember there is also office furniture, the painting platform and trestles that everything is getting laid out on, and assorted metal cabinets, workshop shelves, etc etc.

I may have to send everyone off with a bag of fire wood too!!!

Thanks, that's a great offer to folk that way! Smelly's fleece perhaps? See you tomorrow!

Meanwhile, still unearthing stuff, but quite a bit has gone. Do remember there is also office furniture, the painting platform and trestles that everything is getting laid out on, and assorted metal cabinets, workshop shelves, etc etc.

I may have to send everyone off with a bag of fire wood too!!!

I can take the smelly fleece - no sorry Smelly's fleece!

He passes our boat fairly regularly I think and it is never far out of our way to go and seek him out by car when we visit the boat

Thanks to a couple of forum members for visiting today. Some more tiles have gone, the helmet, the antifreeze, pumps, sound insulation, grinder, and one or two other bits and pieces. Hope you enjoy your treasures!

3 full sheets of maple ply also spoken for now. Oh, the tripod has gone too.

Ally I didn't get to give Cheshire Rose some money for you but I could get my OH to pay you by pay pal, if you send me a pm telling me how them I can sort it on Monday. I'm sure that tape will come in handy, perhaps it could travel by Python post or be sent via a competitor in the BCN challenge?

3 phase is the power it uses to run - not standard 240v (something that is usually only found in industrial premises)

Other than that it is an electric plane type thing for taking layers off wood.

Thanks for the explanation, I'm DIY dumb, me!

Thanks to a couple of forum members for visiting today. Some more tiles have gone, the helmet, the antifreeze, pumps, sound insulation, grinder, and one or two other bits and pieces. Hope you enjoy your treasures!

3 full sheets of maple ply also spoken for now. Oh, the tripod has gone too.

It was good to meet you and Bazza2 too and of, course Ricco. He is indeed a very handsome dog, he will make someone a great companion. It's a pity I'm not around enough to look after a dog properly as I was quite smitten.

I took the small porthole surround, unfortunately I incorrectly guessed which one would fit my boat, so, if anyone wanted it, it is available but now located in Coventry.

It was good to meet you and Bazza2 too and of, course Ricco. He is indeed a very handsome dog, he will make someone a great companion. It's a pity I'm not around enough to look after a dog properly as I was quite smitten.

Hah! I thought I detected that. Even if he did growl at you. He is a very handsome lad though isn't he.

I took money with me to Ally's, spent all of that and had to transfer more money after I got home

I got treasure I did

We visited yesterday

We have Smelly's fleece, We have Madcats measuring tape

We got treasure too! Thanks Ally

There is some truly beautiful wood up for grabs - it needs someone who is doing a project to get down there because they will be like a kid in a sweetshop.