Fashion for next year for men

deckhand

Featured Posts

Why do they all look so miserable? Maybe they should go boating...

Wouldn't you look miserable if you had to wear c*ap like that? What on earth makes the "designers" think any sane person would give it house room. What are they teaching in the Design schools and colleges these days? Probably asking a fortune for it as well. Cor Blimey!

Wouldn't you look miserable if you had to wear c*ap like that? What on earth makes the "designers" think any sane person would give it house room. What are they teaching in the Design schools and colleges these days? Probably asking a fortune for it as well. Cor Blimey!

I'd be more miserable if I had paid to wear cr*p like that!

I'll stick with the retro 60's look lauriecolour.jpg :)

And what's wrong with that?

Actually, that's really handy. I'm going to a birthday bash themed on the sixties. I imagine most blokes will turn up wearing a bandana, flowery shirt and John Lennon glasses - a look I will most definitely avoid; now wher can I get one of those jackets, Next perhaps? I think I've still got some flares in my wardrobe!

And what's wrong with that?

Actually, that's really handy. I'm going to a birthday bash themed on the sixties. I imagine most blokes will turn up wearing a bandana, flowery shirt and John Lennon glasses - a look I will most definitely avoid; now wher can I get one of those jackets, Next perhaps? I think I've still got some flares in my wardrobe!

It's a very expensive "Frock" jacket, cost about 6 weeks wages.

:)

I am constantly baffled by the fact that people make a very nice living out of this tosh but……..I am probably just an old duffer with minimal fashion sense. I even wear a fisherman's smock, much to the chagrin of the wife.

I think I saw Justin Bieber all dressed in pink and another dressed in pink with piggy ears...does that 0 below the Brains mean zero Brains?

You never see the designers of this type of clothing wearing what they design. Wonder why? cool.png

Too over the top I think. They look more like girls in some of the clothes.

OK, I am liking a couple of things on day 2 - BUT I REALLY AM NOT SURE ABOUT THE HEELS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2535217/London-Collections-Men-Male-models-catwalk-HEELS-second-day-Mens-Fashion-Week.html

and I definitely don't understand the trousers falling out with the top of the sock situation

OK, I am liking a couple of things on day 2 - BUT I REALLY AM NOT SURE ABOUT THE HEELS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2535217/London-Collections-Men-Male-models-catwalk-HEELS-second-day-Mens-Fashion-Week.html

They were a pain in the 70s, and they'll be a pain this time, too.

They were a pain in the 70s, and they'll be a pain this time, too.

There is something that I find is just not right about a man clonking around in heels. Women can walk properly in heels but men, no. (not being sexist but men just do not have the correct walking manner for heels)

There is something that I find is just not right about a man clonking around in heels. Women can walk properly in heels but men, no. (not being sexist but men just do not have the correct walking manner for heels)

You haven't met the right boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh1p7IVhWKc&list=FLfQ7auzkdijxheomwacpKLg&index=22

Looks like some of the stuff that came out of my studio in Stockholms old town in the eighties. Doing the shows was so much fun! Getting right nostalgic now :-) I like the coats. The knitting. And the horny baseball caps :-)

Edit to add: About men in heels, compared to JbDubs most women walk like orch's in theirs.

Edited by Caprifool