E Petition: SaveOurWaterways

Hairy-Neil

Featured Posts

Does anyone have a picture of the protests that I could use please?

Its for a banner on 'the site' to link over to the petition.

Ta :blush:

(signed)

Pictures of the protests at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sowpics/

I don't know about the copyright stuff though

Edited by grunders

Does anyone have a picture of the protests that I could use please?

Its for a banner on 'the site' to link over to the petition.

You can use one of mine if you wish, Sam, if they are any good to you. (www.flickr.com/photos/sowpics/ - Castlefield/Bugsworth).

Or there are some more at www.penninewaterways.co.uk/news/news01.htm

Perhaps you would be so kind as to add Pennine Waterways to your "General Links" page?

Thank you very much.

Martin with regards to the links.. I will add PW but when the updated version of my site is online.. as I am currently doing major updates including automatic links section etc but anyway that is a bit :blush:

You can use one of mine if you wish, Sam, if they are any good to you. (www.flickr.com/photos/sowpics/ - Castlefield/Bugsworth).

Or there are some more at www.penninewaterways.co.uk/news/news01.htm

Perhaps you would be so kind as to add Pennine Waterways to your "General Links" page?

I went to the "blockade" if that's what you want to call it... last Saturday in Castlefields, Manchester and there were a few people buzzing round with clipboards asking us to sign the petition - I'm guessing this was also done elsewhere... does anybody know the total number of signatures we have from this?

I went to the "blockade" if that's what you want to call it... last Saturday in Castlefields, Manchester and there were a few people buzzing round with clipboards asking us to sign the petition - I'm guessing this was also done elsewhere... does anybody know the total number of signatures we have from this?

You may have seen me wandering around at Castlefield, wearing a HCS cap and sweater!

The petition that was being signed at Castlefield and all the other demos is not the same one as the online petition. Anyone who has signed one, gign the other as well, please!

There is no way of knowing how many signatures have been collected for the paper petition until all of the sheets have been sent to the S.O.W. team ready to be taken to Parliament.