Is this the place to say hello?

Hey Ho

Featured Posts

Hi all, this is my first post here. I've been visiting the forum off and on for a couple of years now so thought it was about time to join in.

I've been interested in canals & boating for over 20 years but I've never owned a narrowboat. Hopefully that's going to change soon though.

Quite a lot of canal knowledge has gradually sunk into my brain, but I think I'll be needing some help from you guys too if that's ok? Ta in advance :)

Hi all, this is my first post here. I've been visiting the forum off and on for a couple of years now so thought it was about time to join in.

I've been interested in canals & boating for over 20 years but I've never owned a narrowboat. Hopefully that's going to change soon though.

Quite a lot of canal knowledge has gradually sunk into my brain, but I think I'll be needing some help from you guys too if that's ok? Ta in advance smile.png

Welcome - I'm just relieved it's canal knowledge you're after here (and nothing that sounds similar - I spend far too much time working on the boat to be any good at 'that one'!) ;)

Welcome Hey Ho, as long as you behave yourself for the firsf few posts you'll be fine!

(If you've been lurking for the last few days, you'll know what I mean). wink.png

ETA smiley.

Edited by Beaker

S'cuses better late than never. Hello and welcome, its a great place to learn about boating stuff and find out all you need to know. I love moseying around the forums and putting the odd comment here n there. I also try to picture what people look like from what they say--ninja.gif