Yay !!! On my narrowboat

Dottyshirl

Featured Posts

I AM IN HEAVEN...... well on my Cheshire Rose with my old cat "starvin marvin" (deaf and only one eye), log burner on, cozy as a bug in a rug parrrfffff, other half is sat outside reading his paper. Cheshire Rose is having her bottom blacked on Tuesday ( rather her than me ) so we will move her tomorrow for the first time oooer ! Finding lots of draughts that will need sorting before winter...... Actually I'm too hot now and Marv has gone to bed, oh eck hubby is back complaining of the heat ha ha oh my friends

I am blissfully happy xxx

Fire lit in August shame on you Dottylaugh.png Don't block up all the draughts though pain though it is you do need some airflow with a fire and get a carbon monoxide detector if you don't have one. It is a good feeling though getting your own boat, enjoy your cruisingclapping.gif

• Greenie 1

Hey first night aboard trying everything ha ha hubby is outside again talking to a fisherman ( doesn't drink ), sockets are not working, water pump on the blip, love it .......

You're very lucky and i'm ever so slightly jelous, although fingers crossed i'll be in the same position in a couple of weeks (without the stove lit). I'm also pretty sure i'll be experiencing everything on the blip to start with.

Keep us posted on how th7ngs are going, or at the least would you give an update in a couple of weeks? That will hopefully give me an idea in advance of what my first couple of weeks onboard will be like.

Well, we have to leave Cheshire Rose tomorrow while she has her bottom blacked. Be back with her next Sunday. Loads of teething problems but we have had a great few days. Off to bed now, hope you all enjoyed your weekend x Dotty x