Boat Sitting

Chris Pink

Featured Posts

I know of a couple who are looking for a boat sitter for a traditional pair in the summer, mid june for a month or so.

This is not a beginner's gig at all, nor is it very likely to be suitable for a single person.

No money involved but I am told a practical frame of mind will be needed and "preference will definitely be extended to those with paintbrush skills".

PMs please.

Seems a fair swap to me.

When you don't have a boat of your own but you're addicted to boating, you'll take just about any chance you can to get afloat!

Janet

A great opportunity I agree. No money changing hands means no complications, for any body with the time and a bit of experience...

Have you asked Caprifool? He may not have spotted this post, he's boat-sat for a few forum members that I know of.

This is not a beginner's gig at all, nor is it very likely to be suitable for a single person.

I'm wondering if part of the deal is that a pair of boats will need moving on from time to time?

Lazy git. Would you be sat around all summer sipping cocktails and fluttering at all the young lovelies?

Yup.... bout sums it up.... icecream.gif

OMG.... Where has the beer smiley gone... you can't have a boaty forum without beer smileys!!!!!

Yup.... bout sums it up.... icecream.gif

OMG.... Where has the beer smiley gone... you can't have a boaty forum without beer smileys!!!!!

It's still there fear not...

cheers.gif

It just has gone very small - third in from the left.