Canal Walks BBC 4

Blue Star

Featured Posts

Thanks for the reminder- I watched it and what a stunning beautiful place. Not sure I'll get my little boat that far north, but I may have to hire at some point in the future

Did the Caledonian in April 2010 in a hire boat, certainly is a beatiful trip, not for narrowboats though..

A few piccies:

Tim

Did the Caledonian in April 2010 in a hire boat, certainly is a beatiful trip, not for narrowboats though..

A few piccies:

Those are great photographs.

Having seen the photo's I would love to watch the program but I absolutely detest Bradbury and she is only a presenter on the BBC because she is perceived as eye candy. She is a member of a small clique of presenters who are grossly over paid and given assignments to which others are more suitable.

Having seen the photo's I would love to watch the program but I absolutely detest Bradbury and she is only a presenter on the BBC because she is perceived as eye candy. She is a member of a small clique of presenters who are grossly over paid and given assignments to which others are more suitable.

:mellow: She is a s fit as a butchers dog mate, rather she got paid daft money to be on tv than half the overpaid sporty blokes we have on there

Tim

Yes, but rather pleasing eye candy :P

If she ever wanted to change gender, she has the face for it.

Martyn

How much is she paid? Is it as much as Richard Hammond?

My sister-in-law reckons she bats for the other side - child or no !

Not sure how she knows .......

Yes when the series had its first airing someone here suggested she might be a lover of sensible shoes. Presumably her husband is not of this opinion.