A new adventure

churchward

Featured Posts

It has been one of those momentous life changing days for me today.

I signed the papers in acceptance of voluntary redundancy scheme that will see me a free man from 06 September. Yee ha! Fortunately it puts me in the position to take early retirement so no mad job hunting for me!

We are already planing a long trip on the boat to celebrate. Who nows as we intend to sell the present house and downsize to release some equity we may end up living on the boat for a while if we find ourselves in between selling and buying.

Boy am looking forward to skipping into the sunset! :D

Brilliant...

As someone who did the same 18 months, it does indeed feel as if you have been 'released'. I'm now starting to think though there is more I can do...

Brilliant...

As someone who did the same 18 months, it does indeed feel as if you have been 'released'. I'm now starting to think though there is more I can do...

Thanks. I am certainly looking forard to doing more of what I enjoy and starting some of those things I have always wanted to do but didn't have the time.

Thanks. I am certainly looking forard to doing more of what I enjoy and starting some of those things I have always wanted to do but didn't have the time.

it's a great feeling, we did it 12 months ago and haven't looked back since. enjoy :captain::cheers: :cheers:

It has been one of those momentous life changing days for me today.

I signed the papers in acceptance of voluntary redundancy scheme that will see me a free man from 06 September. Yee ha! Fortunately it puts me in the position to take early retirement so no mad job hunting for me!

We are already planing a long trip on the boat to celebrate. Who nows as we intend to sell the present house and downsize to release some equity we may end up living on the boat for a while if we find ourselves in between selling and buying.

Boy am looking forward to skipping into the sunset! :D

Congratulations. Managed similar my self 3 years ago - "Je ne regrette rien".

Shouldn't the last line be "Skippering into the sunset"? :lol: