STOP IT ! !

Proper Job

Featured Posts

Does that include 'new' members not posting other member's home addresses, work details etc?

There is harmless, if tedious, name calling, and there is serious harrasment, and threatening behaviour.

:captain:

Pssst, you forgot to say sorry

Richard

Please can everyone drop this bickering and back stabbing that has appeared of late.

You know who you are and the subject matter

STOP IT......... it's ruining the forum

:angry:

It is hardly anything new and the forum has survived...

ENOUGH OF THIS STUPID BICKERING!

I am sorry to single your post out Dan, this is not aimed directly at you BUT this bickering is destroying the forum community, it is creating a headache for myself and the other mods, it's counter productive and is very, very childish. This community was put together as an open forum for everyone to dicuss related issues. Recently it has become more of a school playground, with behaviour I would associate with a bunch or primary school kids.

The members who are causing this know who they are, and they should be warned that suspensions and bans will be given out if this continues.

I didn't want it to come to this, but I need to take control of the situation so the forum is used for the purpose for which it is intended.

This stops NOW. No arguements, no protests. Be warned.

The sun will come out, everybody will go boating, smiles all round.

Internet wars are cyclical.

Edited by carlt

It is hardly anything new and the forum has survived...

The sun will come out, everybody will go boating, smiles all round.

Internet wars are cyclical.

Still bloody irritating though, and what Steve has done here seems to be a part of their natural cycle

As is your reassurance for that matter

Richard

Still bloody irritating though,

True but if the bickering stays within the forum rules then we cannot dictate how others use the forum, however irritating.

When it strays outside the rules the mods have acted fairly swiftly (look how quickly our new resident misogynist's latest offering was dealt with).

I have heard rumours that some folk even find my manner somewhat annoying. :unsure:

I have heard rumours that some folk even find my manner somewhat annoying. :unsure:

shome mishtake, shurely? :o

I do wish people, when complaining about the bickering in threads, would be less cryptic as to which threads they mean. So that I could go and read it and be irritated too.

• Greenie 1

Please can everyone drop this bickering and back stabbing that has appeared of late.

Well yes but this should include not trying to bait folk to provoke a response should it not....even though it might seem fun.. :P

The forum survives though.

To be honest, I actually find threads being started to complain that discussion in the forum isn't to the taste of the person starting the thread far more problematic that a good honest argument.

I actually find threads being started to complain that discussion in the forum isn't to the taste of the person starting the thread far more problematic that a good honest argument.

I don't, you [can I cast aspersions at the paper I think you read now, or do I have to wait until it's relevant?]!!!

I don't, you [can I cast aspersions at the paper I think you read now, or do I have to wait until it's relevant?]!!!

Feel free.

rest assured that any assumptions you make about the paper that I read will be wrong.

The forum survives though.

To be honest, I actually find threads being started to complain that discussion in the forum isn't to the taste of the person starting the thread far more problematic that a good honest argument.

I like a good arguement, a bit of banter, a bit of micky taking and even baiting; but a certain spat had become a bit vitriolic to the point that the they were chasing themselves around other threads of the forum.

As Carlt says, the forum is cyclic with this type of behaviour. I just thought that it was time to ask the participants to draw a halt to this current cycle