STOP IT ! !

Proper Job

Featured Posts

Here we go again methinks time to switch to something more interesting , I had some paint drying somewhere

and this adds what? exactly? off you pop..

Use the search facility. It's all there.

Go on then..

PS

You are just on a bandwagon, get off it and get a life..

I refer the honourable gentlemen, both, to READ THE TITLE OF THIS SODDING THREAD!!!!!

Dear God...

Richard

I still have one bird puns left.....

Good - there is a huge flock amassing

owen,lb3,Keeping Up,RLWP,bizzard,Rod a mod from Tod,wanted,NB Alnwick,simon&jan,LazWoodbine,Gordon Chesterman,Tuscan,howardang,Nb Unity,spiritofalbion

- as much as your average CWDF member would say otherwise the numbers watching this thread would betray the fact they really love a good old spat - a pity some of them are not honest enough to admit it...

Edited by MJG

Er, I think I have run out of bird puns, probably because I am trying to work out what "splodcobblers" are?

I assume I should have some down below but equally I might be embarrassed if I did? Should I have some? Should I care?

Yours,

Confused of Oxford.

I'm afraid it has got lost in pointless, testosterone driven cat-fighting

Richard

Ange,Albion,owen,lb3,bizzard,Rod a mod from Tod,wanted,NB Alnwick,simon&jan,LazWoodbine,Gordon Chesterman,Tuscan,howardang,Nb Unity

Pointless really?

Ange,Albion,owen,lb3,bizzard,Rod a mod from Tod,wanted,NB Alnwick,simon&jan,LazWoodbine,Gordon Chesterman,Tuscan,howardang,Nb Unity

Pointless really?

No, you are right. There's nothing so attractive as watching two grown men snarling like Poodle pups and making complete tits of themselves. Please carry on, the internet is getting short of this kind of material

Richard

I've got some pink wine if anyone fancies sharing a virtual glass with me. Dave's drinking Sainsbury's own Whisky miXed with his alcoholic ginger beer - there may be trouble ahead!

Guest wanted

I'm afraid it has got lost in pointless, testosterone driven cat-fighting

Richard

Well, a fine effort from those involved none the less. I'm off to polish my splodcobblers for the morning.

I've got some pink wine if anyone fancies sharing a virtual glass with me. Dave's drinking Sainsbury's own Whisky miXed with his alcoholic ginger beer - there may be trouble ahead!

Well I will raise my glass of rum to that :cheers:

But while there's moonlight, and music, and love and romance.... Let's face the music and dance

Richard

No, you are right. There's nothing so attractive as watching two grown men snarling like Poodle pups and making complete tits of themselves. Please carry on, the internet is getting short of this kind of material

Richard

Says you..

Guest wanted

Clink clink, I'm on the rum and homebrew gingerbeer myself! Cheers

Good - there is a huge flock amassing

owen,lb3,Keeping Up,RLWP,bizzard,Rod a mod from Tod,wanted,NB Alnwick,simon&jan,LazWoodbine,Gordon Chesterman,Tuscan,howardang,Nb Unity,spiritofalbion

- as much as your average CWDF member would say otherwise the numbers watching this thread would betray the fact they really love a good old spat - a pity some of them are not honest enough to admit it...

NO!!I'm just a lowly ornithologist. :mellow: