Uk Boating Tv Show

Kinver Canopies

Featured Posts

Hello All.

We got a call the other day from UK Boating TV show.. Has anyone seen it? If so, is it good? They asked if they could film us next week but unfortunately we are booked to go on our winter hols (Saalbach in Austria for a bit of slipping down a mountain).

I do hope we can rearrange as it sounds like it could be a very interesting day.

It's on some obscure SAT TV channel IIRC....the episodes I have seen has been wooden and amateurish in presentation.

Depends how much you value some (presumably free) promotion on such a medium...

It's on some obscure SAT TV channel IIRC....the episodes I have seen has been wooden and amateurish in presentation.

Depends how much you value some (presumably free) promotion on such a medium...

Well for others who find it obscure, heres a link UK boating

Personally I have found it quite interesting. Of course its funded by advertising, but thats relevant to boaters too. And

there is some useful electrical stuff from Sterlings.

There seems to be an anti-Sterling clique around! Whats that all about?

Sorry to take this :smiley_offtopic:

If you have ever spoken the delightful Mr Sterling or had the joy of using his school projects....sorry I mean fine products....you may understand

Oh goody, at last I'm in a CWDF clique ;)

See, I don't need yours now, Carl :P

That means I am too...YAY

:cheers:

Gareth

Edited by frangar

Sorry to take this :smiley_offtopic:

If you have ever spoken the delightful Mr Sterling or had the joy of using his school projects....sorry I mean fine products....you may understand

That means I am too...YAY

:cheers:

Gareth

Well, no I haven't had that honour, which is why I ask the question! Which nobody has yet answered. :(

Well, no I haven't had that honour, which is why I ask the question! Which nobody has yet answered. :(

Well I have found him downright rude bordering on threatening when I phoned to ask some technical questions about a product he had supplied to a friend that wasnt working properly. As others seem to have had the same response I dont think I caught him on a bad day!!

I would much rather spend my money with companies who are helpful and provide products that dont look like they have been designed as a school project with exposed PCB's etc

Just my opinion of course!!

Hope this explains it!

Cheers

Gareth

PS....I quite like UK Boating....sure it might not be too polished but I can shout back at Mr Sterling and some of the articles are quite interesting,