Boat Transport by Road

huwcross

Featured Posts

Can anyone recommend a company that has a wagon with hiab on that could lift and transport a 40' boat from Leek to Skipton?

You will need more than a Hiab crane to lift a 40' boat into the canal,but have used AB Tuckey before and found them to be very good.

Edited by Dalesman

You will need more than a Hiab crane to lift a 40' boat into the canal,but have used AB Tuckey before and found them to be very good.

nigel carton - (a member on here) is an expert at moving boats, and will soon be an expert at moving them by road too if he is not already.........

nigel carton - (a member on here) is an expert at moving boats, and will soon be an expert at moving them by road too if he is not already.........

Cheers, I know Nige well but don't think he's got road transport yet.

Will give them a ring. I worked for a tv production company that lifted a 38' over a wall and into the canal about 7 feet below with a hiab....it was massive but very impressive. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the company!!

I recommend you http://www.allcoaststransport.com, you can request a free quote, put your details in the comment box. Or call Michael 818-924-2217 for a rate.

Jay Tintas seems to be a name associated with that company, not sure if he has the first idea of what he's really replying to, though!

Tim

Can anyone recommend a company that has a wagon with hiab on that could lift and transport a 40' boat from Leek to Skipton?

Needs bigger capability than a HIAB!

ASHBY CRANE HIRE LTD/Crane Hire Solutions Ltd

Hollywell Farm

Smisby Road

Ashby de la Zouch

Leicestershire LE65 2UG

Telephone: 01530 411778 Fax:01530 416368

Price depends on distance and type of crane required, so you will need to contact them direct. Prolly cheaper than '£1000 Ray'

I recommend you http://www.allcoaststransport.com, you can request a free quote, put your details in the comment box. Or call Michael 818-924-2217 for a rate.

Watch out boys, the Yanks are coming to take over our crane drivers' business here in the UK :wacko::P

Didn't know how to remove/edit comment? There's a button for this at the bottom of your post and a there's a delete key on your keyboard :rolleyes:

Edited by dave69700