Cover girl

Iceman

Featured Posts

I recently got hold of a copy of Waterways World from 1983 with a picture of my boat Erebus on the front.

Anybody else got a pic of their boat on the front cover of a magazine ? Lets see it.

img016.jpg

quote name='carlt' timestamp='1320252499' post='772866']

My old boat Lucy has been on WW cover a couple of times as well as C&RB.

I no longer have copies though, unfortunately.

I see your boat has starred in an episode of "Allo!, Allo!", too.

Listen, and I shall say theez only once Rene

That aint me at the tiller ;)

Edited by Iceman

:lol:

bit disappointed after the title though, what a c*** he looks! not the scantily clad item i was expecting

And the award for the most disappointing topic of 2011 goes to.....................................

Anybody else got a pic of their boat on the front cover of a magazine ? Lets see it.

Pah!

We don't need to dredge back into history for ours!

"Sickle" is cover star of the current Historic Narrow Boat Owners Club Magazine.

HNBOC_Sickle_001.jpg

(Hoping it is OK to publish that, as HNBOC eventually put these on the net anyway - just that lates issue isn't there yet.....)

I recently got hold of a copy of Waterways World from 1983 with a picture of my boat Erebus on the front.

Fulbourne prior to it's deconversion at the 1986 IWA National Rally at Brentford (Nearest towpath):

ImageWW-L.jpg

Tim

Edited by Tim Lewis

Photos in all three boatimags, articles in the Big Two.

Does that make my boat famous-ish?

Not that accurate reporting though!

One I recently saw about costs on the Cam had you reported as a full 70 footer, I think!

Not that accurate reporting though!

One I recently saw about costs on the Cam had you reported as a full 70 footer, I think!

I think that was about the investigation I did, which looked at costs for different sized boats. I think that the figure for a 70' was quoted in that article.

I think that was about the investigation I did, which looked at costs for different sized boats. I think that the figure for a 70' was quoted in that article.

Pretty certain I fairly recently read (something like) ".... who lives aboard his 70 foot boat Lucky Duck".

(But then of course, I have been known to get things wrong!.....)