For Men only, wimmin keep out.

Featured Posts

Speaking in a very deep voice from behind my fakemoustache, I'd say cheap tommy ketchup left for half an hour or so works just as well. And if you feel peckish, you can lick it off too - polished and cleaned in one go.

Are there any women in here?

No, No, No ( cough ) ..... NO, NO, NO

She didn't even do the washing up before she went!

Richard

Not for the first time, either! (Brekky at the Lapworth banter was fab, thanks!)

Please try to keep up dear!..........

I love that scene from The Life of Brian. I watched Holy Grail for the first time in years t'other week. I forgot how brilliant it is. It's inspired me to go see the stage show in London.

*** Oo - tricky one, thinks the fellers. She mentioned Monty Python which is a blokey thing. But she ended it with a reference to musical theatre. Ouch! Masculinity quandry!***

Edited by BlueStringPudding

re: polishing rocker covers ..

i managed to get a shiny result on aluminium rocker covers .. ( motorcycle ) .. using very fine abrasive polishing pads ..

can't remember the brand name .. they were a rubber like material .. came in blue colour blocks .. worked a treat ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'n this stuff works well too .. including easing screws into hardwood ..

http://www.burtsbees.co.uk/natural-products/body-hand-care/hand-salve.html

gave some to friends and neighbours ..

one lass uses it on her face ..

another lass cut herself cut her hand whislt gardening .. said the wound healed very fast after using the hand salve

a buddy was having seriously aching feet from work .. used the salve on his feet .. was goodbye aches 'n pains ..

OK, someone had to ask.

What's a rocker cover? :wacko:

The bit at the very top of the engine that covers the rocker arms - a shiny one looks like this -

rocker-covers.jpg

Edited by MJG

Following a recent trent, I feel that we Men, need a quiet refuge, where we can discuss the finer points of engines, gearboxes, electrical gubbins etc, etc, without the meddlesome interuptions from women.

So, what say you, is preferable to polish the rocker covers, a paste, like 'Peek', or a liquid, like 'Brasso'?

[/quot

rain man lives !

Or, more to the point;

Son-in-Law has a BMC 1.5 fitted to a 30 ft boat

In the box of bits that came with the boat is a chromed Wolsey rocker cover.

Should he fit it to engine?

Definitely - nice bit of bling and original BMC equipment to boot . . .

Real men won't have Brasso or any other sort of abrasive cleaner near there engines - I prefer the sort of engine cleaners we had during the Second World War!

ecnew.jpg

Of course, in real life they probably looked more like these delights from wartime Sheffield:

ecsheff.jpg

Edited by NB Alnwick

From that quick answer

Is it sugar baby love,Shang Shang alang

I imagine its bye bye baby

Col

I've got it!!!

Will Status quo crack it as ROCKERS

Rocking all over the world!!!

Col