CutConnect

CutConnect

Featured Posts

Hi

Firstly, apologies, I don't mean to spam the board (I have a separate personal account) but I just wanted to let everyone know about our new site, CutConnect - a social networking portal dedicated to residents (and all users) of the inland waterways - just launched. Please come and check us out.

www.cutconnect.co.uk

Cheers

Neil

NB. Reciprocal link back to www.canalworld.net listed on the site.

isnt this just a way of trying to wip forum members to that site. ok if the forum you where linking to was about something totally different like cross stitch. But to a site the same as this, dont think thats right.

or Am on my own in this thinking??

isnt this just a way of trying to wip forum members to that site. ok if the forum you where linking to was about something totally different like cross stitch. But to a site the same as this, dont think thats right.

We are a tough act to follow, so good luck I guess.

Richard

But there is a a reciprocal link, so CWDF will be gaining literally ones, of new members, fom the deal,

But there is a a reciprocal link, so CWDF will be gaining literally ones, of new members, fom the deal,

That's only if they have more than one member of course. Cutconnect is already a member here.

Richard

Are you planning to join Carl, now you've been banned from Narrowboatworld

Edited by RLWP

Are you planning to join Carl, now you've been banned from Narrowboatworld

Have I been banned?

I haven't posted there for ages but only because it was like shooting fish in a barrel.

Edited by carlt

In the East I know of

http://www.camboaters.co.uk/ always good for a laugh about the problems with rowers

Then there is the GOBA forum. You have to be a paid member, but it is so over moderated as to be useless.

http://www.ouseabout.co.uk/ set up as a result of the over moderation of GOBA

IMO There is room for everyone. After all its only virtual space.

Biggles

Not a part of the webring perhaps?

Yeah, it appears you need to opt-in to be part of it.

- You dont have to be in the webring, although clearly thats an optional extra too.

- However you do need to join the ranking thing, and place a image on you page(s).

- The rankings are then based solely on the number of clicks made upon that image.

We now have an image.... (although its only on the beautiful homepage at the bottom)

Daniel

Hi

Firstly, apologies, I don't mean to spam the board (I have a separate personal account) but I just wanted to let everyone know about our new site, CutConnect - a social networking portal dedicated to residents (and all users) of the inland waterways - just launched. Please come and check us out.

www.cutconnect.co.uk

Cheers

Neil

How is it new when some postings are 3 years old?

Hi

www.cutconnect.co.uk

Cheers

Neil

At least they don't artificially boost their numbers by double posting :lol:

At least they don't artificially boost their numbers by double posting :lol: