Differently shaped windows on narrowboats

loner

Featured Posts

I noticed on a youtube video a narrow boat with interesting windows. They were pointed at the top and wide at the bottom like a church window. Looked really nice. Hadn't seen any like that before. Do a lot of NB's have similar windows?

I noticed on a youtube video a narrow boat with interesting windows. They were pointed at the top and wide at the bottom like a church window. Looked really nice. Hadn't seen any like that before. Do a lot of NB's have similar windows?

:lol: Christ I thought all Portholes were round............. :lol:

Yeah Bob we're cool, hope your both ok. We're well frozen in, and I've just been to see Carol and Trev, I walked(jumped up and down coz I'm stupid) on the ice by your boat, not even a crack.

I'm sure I had a piccy of your boat but I can't find it now.

Yeah Bob we're cool, hope your both ok. We're well frozen in, and I've just been to see Carol and Trev, I walked(jumped up and down coz I'm stupid) on the ice by your boat, not even a crack.

I'm sure I had a piccy of your boat but I can't find it now.

hi rick i got manflue LOL so am sitting at home by the fire with a bot of whiskey so am ok .see you both soon .bob and trish.

The 'VERDA' - Brilliant! I was going to suggest a location of Felixstowe Ferry, I remember some strange craft there - one was the fuselage of a small passenger aircraft with floats attached. Only get to float on the highest tides, but pure ingenuity, strangely attractive.

Derek

Looks more like a coach, but then I suppose that's a ferry of sorts :lol:

As she is or was it just the hull that was part of the ferry?

Is it in Holland?

Questions, questions, :lol:

The Hull was the ferry, the other bits were added on by the artist owner.

It's in Shoreham.

DSCF3078.jpg

DSCF3079.jpg